Verizon and Samsung can bite me - if foul language offends don't come in

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
A 13 month old phone that cost $700 isn't supposed to die and when it does, FUCKING SUPPORT IT YOU SHITBAGS. Two of our four Galaxy Note 4's have died. Collins died the day after it went out of the 1 year warranty and I got them to replace. Mine starting fucking up over the weekend and finally died today. Naturally Verizon doesn't stand behind shit and Samsung, well just send it in and in 5-7 days we will repair it and mail it back. I mean you don't need that phone you are paying for service on for 9-11 days anyway? Really you freaking losers can't send a replacement and then I send that POS back to you???????

Yeah, not a real happy guy right now

Oh, but Mr Genius at Verizon made everything okay. We can't replace it but for $175 you can upgrade early. Hey Zit face Verizon boy, Go Fuck Yourselves.

No I don't pay insurance as I can buy a refurbished phone for cheaper than the refurbished phone they will send me, after paying $10 a line per month x 4 x 24 months = $960 for the family and $240 for the individual. Then of course you have to pay a $75 deductible. The insurance is a bigger scam than the junk phones that Verizon "didn't make and just sell" and the manufacturer "just made and didn't sell"...right, you didn't make a sale to Verizon as a result of me buying a phone from Verizon? It is typical of the big business model of capitalism in America, fuck over the consumer and don't stand behind the product because we have you buy the short hairs Joe Consumer so don't think for a second that we are letting go.

Fuck Verizon and Fuck Samsung. These damn phones cost more than a good laptop and are made to fail somewhere after year 1.

I'm sorry your phone failed.

We went with Verizon ONE time in the 20 years since we got married. The rest of the time, we've been part of AT&T (various entities). The ONE time everything was fine until we moved. Now Verizon says it has "Easy Move". Don't laugh but that what they called it. We moved from Monroe, MI to Wilmington, NC. The CRS at Verizon said everything is fine when we went in to get new phone numbers etc. (NOT trade phones just change the number).

Well the next three months they billed us for a new phone (wasn't) and each month I went down to a corporate store and had them fix the issue. Now we do buy insurance. About 2 months later, I lost my phone...and since it was on mute, no way to call and find it. Looked everywhere. Called CS at Verizon and the lady (using the term loosely):
Me: I need to report my phone as lost
Her: Ma'am, I'm sorry but you don't have insurance for that
Me: Yes ma'am, I do...we pay (x amount) monthly.
Her: Oh no ma'am. You've only been a customer since (a date about 5 months back and we had been with them by that point almost 2 years).
Me: I used Easy Move from MI...and have been a customer for close to 2 years now.
Her: Ma'am, I'm sorry but we aren't the same company as the one in MI and have no record.
Me: well, then call them and GET IT!
Her: It will take some time
Me: so? Call and call me back on this number: giving her my dh's number
FIVE HOURS later she finally called back telling me they still don't have the file.
By then we had torn the car apart and I had found it deep under the seat.

When our contract was up, we moved back to AT&T who NEVER gave us a hassle about moving to different states. Even when they were the Baby Bells.

When Verizon contacted us about why we left them, I told them that while they might have better coverage, their customer service was shit.

Oh and we are iPhone users...best thing Apple did was the Find my Phone on it. And we buy Apple Care for extra coverage instead of insurance now.

AT&T coverage is terrible in my area so they aren't an option.

AT&T coverage is terrible in my area so they aren't an option.
That's partly why we switched to Verizon back then. We would have to go stand outside to get even one bar on the AT&T tower. But after that experience, I will do without before switching back to Verizon. They can kiss my lily white ass!

That's partly why we switched to Verizon back then. We would have to go stand outside to get even one bar on the AT&T tower. But after that experience, I will do without before switching back to Verizon. They can kiss my lily white ass!
Yeah when we moved back here from AZ we had Tmoible and had zero reception and Verizon was horrible then as well....just as you described you had to do. USCELLULAR has great midwest coverage so we went them but they were always behind on phones. In 2010 our town was decimated by 80 mph straight line winds and an F3 tornado a year later. Verizon put in a new tower less than a mile from our house and it has been awesome reception since. AT&T is good in Peoria but 25 miles out where we live, the coverage is non existent. I hate all the carriers.

I am playing nice and chatting with support right now trying to get them to send a replacement....so we shall see. I can't be without a phone for 10 days and they make you trade your old phones in to get a new one now, so I don't think I have any working old smart phones.

and those of you who are FB friend's probably saw my FB rant. Today I got an email telling me my repair is on hold due to a part not being in inventory. HOW THE HELL DOES A SERVICE CENTER NOT HAVE A MTS (MADE TO STOCK) PART ON HAND?!?!?!?!? Now I am not getting my phone shipped until the 24th, WHEN I WILL BE IN CALI RECOVERING FROM SURGERY!

Oh, did I mention I had to buy a cheap $130 smartphone to carry me over as that is what verizon chat told me to do...have 14 days to return and pay $20 restocking fee. So only without my $700 phone working for almost a month. YAY!!

I am going to have them ship the phone to Cali but man this honks me off.

Latest posts

Back