Too much fun with veggies... :-(

I've had that conversation recently, BG! Hands OFF MY BACON! DH got so used to finishing my plate after gastric bypass, that he automatically starts in on it. In his defense, this is a over a decade's worth of pattern we are breaking. I let him have it after I got called away from the table, came back, and my bacon was gone.

I went through h*ll and my silver lining is that I get to eat bacon now, whenever I want to. Sometimes I can finish off an entire package over the course of a day (with a little help from my teenage boys).

But he's 50, and I worry about him. He wants a DS now. Hhahahahaha
It's become the running joke here, that I'm mean because I eat all the bacon and make him eat vegetables, but he's being such a baby! I know eating healthy sucks, and I'm not expecting him to be on a diet, but just to be mindful. Is that too much to ask? :bacon3:

Speaking of too much fun with vegetables . . . I am at the kale chips again today. I bought a huge 2 pound bag of pre-cut kale and baked about half of it. I am currently on my first helping. That won't last! I am glad I only cooked half the bag.

Latest posts

Back