Today’s the Day!!

Doctorblue

Heading to the hospital in a little more than an hour. It’s been a whirlwind. I was told I was cleared, and then last minute they were like, we still need XYZ. Hopefully I don’t get to the hospital and something else comes up!

Thank you all. One of the worst parts so far was that MagCit last night. I understand the need for it, but Dr. K is wrong for that!

Being released in a few hours. Everything is good, except I waited too long for pain meds yesterday. The pain meds made me loopy so I couldn’t walk, but turns out the pain also makes you not want to walk, So didn’t do my walking laps very much. Had to do extra today to make up for it!

Just part of the learning curve. Pain is not your friend. Take meds if you need them, just not to excess. Gotta do that walking!

Glad you are being released and hope your pain is well-controlled now! Please remember to stay hydrated.

One thing I tell EVERYONE they need to do:

Walk as soon as possible. As soon and you feel your legs, get up. The gas pain from the surgery in 100x worse than the actual surgery.

Also, don't try to be strong. As soon as you're allowed to, get your dose of pain killers. Don't let the pain catch up.

I know this is all a bit late, but hopefully more people will read this and remember.

Good luck. Absolutely worth it. If I had to do it again, I would in a heartbeat.

Being released in a few hours. Everything is good, except I waited too long for pain meds yesterday. The pain meds made me loopy so I couldn’t walk, but turns out the pain also makes you not want to walk, So didn’t do my walking laps very much. Had to do extra today to make up for it!

how is it going?

Latest posts

Back