Taste gone

I know right I need to be put in a bubble. With everything that I have been through I often wonder what will finally do me in? All the life threatening things I have been through I will probably stump my toe and fall dead! I'm ready to give up driving. I made it to retirement last August so I'm getting my ducks in a row to call it quits in December.

To call WHAT quits in December? Whatchoo talkin’ ‘bout, “call it quits?”

To call WHAT quits in December? Whatchoo talkin’ ‘bout, “call it quits?”

I finally made it to my retirement date of 8/30/18. So i think I'm gonna retire and hang up the probation gig. Maybe become a Walmart greeter! Lol nah I need good health benefits. @spikybugger

After all I've done to keep my black butt alive I'm definitely not trying to call Quits on life

Last edited:
You’re supposed to call me when you barely survive. You didn’t call.

Awwww Shucks spiky I know but I thought it looked worse then it actually was. I thought it was survivable just looked bad. I don't like to get you all riled up unless I think I'm going to truly barely survive so you can pass it on!

You could have a concussion or a traumatic brain injury and getting treatment asap can reduce your chances of having long term problems. My parents were hit by a drunk driver in 2002 and my mom was the only survivor but she got hurt really bad and hit her head. No one knew about treatment for tbi back then and she has never been the same since then. So do mention to your doctor that you think you might have a concussion and that maybe you should see a neurologist.

Last edited:
You could have a concussion or a traumatic brain injury and getting treatment asap can reduce your chances of having long term problems. My parents were hit by a drunk driver in 2002 and my mom was the only survivor but she got hurt really bad and hit her head. No one knew about treatment for tbi back then and she has never been the same since then. So do mention to your doctor that you think you might have a concussion and that maybe you should see a neurologist.

Of course I have not. Everyone who has seen me keeps asking why my face is so swollen. So I'm going to get it checked out

I finally made it to my retirement date of 8/30/18. So i think I'm gonna retire and hang up the probation gig. Maybe become a Walmart greeter! Lol nah I need good health benefits. @spikybugger

After all I've done to keep my black butt alive I'm definitely not trying to call Quits on life

congratulations on retiring!

Latest posts

Back