Super Absorber: The Good, Bad & Ugly

Well. I came and I went lol. What a mess!

So I don't people well at the best of times, but an amusement park, memorial day weekend with a homeschool special meant it was full of Karens and their entitled children lol. Do not recommend! I rode the Pirate Ship twice....tried another ride....but boobs were too big! All the fretting that my belly/butt/hips would make me do the walk of shame...nope...was mah titties!

The trip was a bit manic and insane. Flying for the first time since Rona was an experience! The seat belt was as stretched as it could go, but I still don't need an extender!

My eating during the trip was so ON POINT! Our hotel was near a Golden Corral (trashy but I don't care lol). We ate there 3 times. Each time I had shrimp, steak, chicken and pulled pork. Easy, cheap protein for the win!

The trip wasn't fun, but I got to see my siblings a bit and I proved to myself that I'm not so far gone as I imagine. No seat belt extenders needed and I fit in rides without a boobie smashing harness.

So my biggest fears didn't come true...I wasn't TOO FAT for anything...that in itself was a boost to my mentality. Kinda sucks that I didn't get to ride rides and get that rush, but it could have been a lot worse.

:D

The trip wasn't fun, but I got to see my siblings a bit and I proved to myself that I'm not so far gone as I imagine. No seat belt extenders needed and I fit in rides without a boobie smashing harness.

So my biggest fears didn't come true...I wasn't TOO FAT for anything...that in itself was a boost to my mentality. Kinda sucks that I didn't get to ride rides and get that rush, but it could have been a lot worse.
Glad you got to see family and prove to yourself that you did good. I don’t do amusement parks any more too peopley for me.

Re "my biggest fears didn't come true...I wasn't TOO FAT for anything...that in itself was a boost to my mentality. Kinda sucks that I didn't get to ride rides and get that rush, but it could have been a lot worse. "

Re " TOO FAT for anything"..I went to dinner with friends a week or so ago... sat at a booth without fear of being crushed, what a relief, so I know whereof you speak

That said, I feel for your struggle.. but I gotta say , weight problems for anyone so funny, honest and straightforward as you, should be of little concern, at least to others who enjoy your company.. Buck up... you're great, though I understand we each wrestle with our own demons, so wrestle away, but please. I hope the match does not get you down, whatever the result.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back