Sunday Weigh In (9/22/2024) Happy Fall Y’All

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 117
This week 117 although during the week, I saw 115, almost 114, that was scary.
But with three days of real meals under my belt, I’m gaining back what I lost on just liquids which is typical.
Apparently 2 years ago, I was dealing with the major mouth infection that was so wicked. It was this same time.
Anyway, it’s fall finally although you wouldn’t know it by the weather. We have a few more warm days than the weather breaks.
Welcome fall
:fallleavesw::autumn:

Last week
139.5 pounds

This week
139.2 pounds

I have been staying at my father in law’s home from Sunday morning to Saturday morning. With him on hospice, he can’t be left alone. My husband comes on Saturday mornings. I got to have a mini spa day yesterday. Which was nice.

This morning, I woke up early so, I made the most of my time before heading back to my father in law’s. I was able overcome Mount St. Laundry. There was so much clothing to fold/hang! I went through all the Amazon boxes that had been delivered during the week. Our living room looked like an Amazon warehouse!

I did not bring my scale to my father in law, which I thought I would die without it but it was not the case. I kind of like weighing weekly.

My eating is not been great. I had groceries delivered today at my father in law’s home. I am pretty prepared for the upcoming week.

Today is my and my husband’s 23rd wedding anniversary! I love Fall so much we got married on the first day of Fall.

Attachments

• IMG_2003.jpeg
    IMG_2003.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0992.jpeg
    IMG_0992.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4203.jpeg
    IMG_4203.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2011.jpeg
    IMG_2011.jpeg