Sunday Weigh In (8/27/2023)

enjoy the ride down!

Not sure what I changed.

maybe it's as simple as the days are getting a bit shorter and you aren't as active? I don't know.

I finally remembered to weigh at work and I'm at

I feel better than a couple months ago even though I'm only down a very slight amount. I am optimistic despite knowing summer is coming to an end.

Last week 224
This week 221

I'm super happy with 3 pounds. ☺
You are doing great. I remember those days.
enjoy the ride down!

maybe it's as simple as the days are getting a bit shorter and you aren't as active? I don't know.

I finally remembered to weigh at work and I'm at

I feel better than a couple months ago even though I'm only down a very slight amount. I am optimistic despite knowing summer is coming to an end.
Feeling better is a positive.

As for me, who knows. Maybe I’m getting more sleep?

Last Tuesday (first day I weighed last week): 169.6
Today:168.8

My week days are pretty good and easy for me to keep on target, weekends are a little more challenging. It's also been hot again and I didn't get as much hydration Friday and Saturday as I would normally. That said, I do still get a lot of water in so there's no dehydration concerns just not as much as I like :)

Overall tracking has been going well. I discovered if I wanted to hit my macros nearly perfectly it would be two Factor meals a day and 1 protein coffee. That's about spot on. Too bad I have a life and a husband and can't just do that all the time (or won't I should say).

I am tracking total carbs as that seems to keep me more in line, instead of net carbs. I'm at 60 per day for the goal but have been exceeding that most days. It's a process, it's the first week of tracking and readjusting my choices. I am overall very pleased. :)

Last Tuesday (first day I weighed last week): 169.6
Today:168.8

My week days are pretty good and easy for me to keep on target, weekends are a little more challenging. It's also been hot again and I didn't get as much hydration Friday and Saturday as I would normally. That said, I do still get a lot of water in so there's no dehydration concerns just not as much as I like :)

Overall tracking has been going well. I discovered if I wanted to hit my macros nearly perfectly it would be two Factor meals a day and 1 protein coffee. That's about spot on. Too bad I have a life and a husband and can't just do that all the time (or won't I should say).

I am tracking total carbs as that seems to keep me more in line, instead of net carbs. I'm at 60 per day for the goal but have been exceeding that most days. It's a process, it's the first week of tracking and readjusting my choices. I am overall very pleased. :)
Good for you. I absolutely despise tracking, it reminds me of all my diets that failed. But I know it’s best especially in the first months.

Good for you. I absolutely despise tracking, it reminds me of all my diets that failed. But I know it’s best especially in the first months.

And when trying to lose a few pounds.

For me I need to regain my mindset of what eating right feels like. This past few years I’ve gotten off target and I need to refocus.

Latest posts

Back