Sunday Weigh In (7/10/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 123
This week 124, I even saw 125. The hazard of weighing daily. I actually skipped a couple of days this week, being fairly stable, finally and at a reasonable weight. One both my PCP and I wanted me to be at, 125-127. I’m very close.

Last week 198
This week 198.4

Had a 16+ hour day on Friday(and long Thursday as well) so didn't do much this weekend. Wife's making pretty good progress with her garden. Hopefully next weekend I can get the grass. It isn't too bad yet, but imagine with the rain we recently had it'll probably grow some this week.

Last week 123
This week 124, I even saw 125. The hazard of weighing daily. I actually skipped a couple of days this week, being fairly stable, finally and at a reasonable weight. One both my PCP and I wanted me to be at, 125-127. I’m very close.

Good to be making progress and to be in sight of your goal.

Last week 198
This week 198.4

Had a 16+ hour day on Friday(and long Thursday as well) so didn't do much this weekend. Wife's making pretty good progress with her garden. Hopefully next weekend I can get the grass. It isn't too bad yet, but imagine with the rain we recently had it'll probably grow some this week.
That’s an huge amount of hours in one day. is your wife doing an in ground or container garden?
Good to be making progress and to be in sight of your goal.
Considering how close I got to being too skinny, yeah, this swing up is okay. I just want it to stay right about where it is now.

good work, Liz, I'm glad you are stabilizing where you want to be.

DonRobbie I hope you enjoy your job, you sure work a lot of hours!

Down to just a smidge below 240. Depends on how much clothes :p

The cool thing is though that officially moves me out of "obese" and into "overweight," by way of BMI, at least. :D

Down to just a smidge below 240. Depends on how much clothes :p

The cool thing is though that officially moves me out of "obese" and into "overweight," by way of BMI, at least. :D
That’s awesome. When I weigh for Sunday weigh in, it’s first thing with nothing on after my morning poop.

Latest posts

Back