Sunday Weigh In (7/23/2023)

good for you, Liz!

my job went from only 3 hours to suddenly super busy so that's fine but then I never remembed to weigh. I'm about the same, roughly 10 pounds over where I want to be.

I have decided I need to spend some money and plan to try out 2 different yoga studios both of which I can walk to. my first class is in about 3 hours.

it's "hot power yoga": sadly neither studio has anything but one intense class on the weekend. I plan to try at least one other type (at the other studio) this week and then pick a plan for going forward. I was really looking for the "stiff depressed person" class but you have to work with what's available.

:showoff: < that's the only exercise emoji I could find; I swear there was a woman in leg warmers somewhere but couldn't find it.

ETA: I am currently googling "dangers of hot yoga for beginners" as one does....

Last edited:
good for you, Liz!

my job went from only 3 hours to suddenly super busy so that's fine but then I never remembed to weigh. I'm about the same, roughly 10 pounds over where I want to be.

I have decided I need to spend some money and plan to try out 2 different yoga studios both of which I can walk to. my first class is in about 3 hours.

it's "hot power yoga": sadly neither studio has anything but one intense class on the weekend. I plan to try at least one other type (at the other studio) this week and then pick a plan for going forward. I was really looking for the "stiff depressed person" class but you have to work with what's available.

:showoff: < that's the only exercise emoji I could find; I swear there was a woman in leg warmers somewhere but couldn't find it.

ETA: I am currently googling "dangers of hot yoga for beginners" as one does....
You do know the dangers of googling things, right?
You‘re doing great.

Last week 199
This week 198.2

Wife filed for divorce so I am going to have to change my living situation, will post as able but probably won't be able to post reliably every Sunday for at least the next few months. Thanks to all for the support over the years.

Wife filed for divorce
I'm so sorry, DonRobbie, I hope this wasn't out of the blue for you? (if you've talked about it prior and I'm not remembering, please forgive me)

may I respectfully suggest that at a time of upheaval you will still be online and maybe in need of more support - so I hope you are able to get here (or wherever you need to be) regularly.

please take care of yourself!

:5grouphug:

Last week 199
This week 198.2

Wife filed for divorce so I am going to have to change my living situation, will post as able but probably won't be able to post reliably every Sunday for at least the next few months. Thanks to all for the support over the years.
I am sorry to hear this. Still stay as connected here as you can. You care about you.

Latest posts

Back