Sunday Weigh In (6/9/2024)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 123
This week 123
We finished the bed we were working on. Got the mulch in on Friday. I was going to work on the next bed that went along the next to it but honestly didn’t have enough time so decided to trim the boxwoods in front and side of the house. Got 4 of the 5 across the front done, those were way out of control. But I’ll finish by Monday.

Last week 141.8
This week 140.8

I'm so close to being done with school for this school year. The next two weeks will be all the doctors' visits that got pushed so I didn't accrue any more absences. I'm so ready to not have to think about things for about 2 weeks before I have to start planning for the next year (I'm teaching AP Lit so I have to prepare), get ready for my summer school/professional development at Merton College, and then maybe have about an actual week of lazing around before the merry-go-round starts again.

I think I'm going to try to get to the 130's and then just focus on maintaining. To be honest, I'm not really pushing the weight loss as I'm good where I am. I know I need to keep an eye on things so I don't start swinging the other way, but I'm also letting myself have the apple or the scoop of ice cream as long as my other nutritional goals have been met.

Last week 141.8
This week 140.8

I'm so close to being done with school for this school year. The next two weeks will be all the doctors' visits that got pushed so I didn't accrue any more absences. I'm so ready to not have to think about things for about 2 weeks before I have to start planning for the next year (I'm teaching AP Lit so I have to prepare), get ready for my summer school/professional development at Merton College, and then maybe have about an actual week of lazing around before the merry-go-round starts again.

I think I'm going to try to get to the 130's and then just focus on maintaining. To be honest, I'm not really pushing the weight loss as I'm good where I am. I know I need to keep an eye on things so I don't start swinging the other way, but I'm also letting myself have the apple or the scoop of ice cream as long as my other nutritional goals have been met.
Good for you and I know you are more than ready for a break.

I discovered that my body went really low before popping back up to the weight I maintained for about 10 years. I tried not to change anything for quite awhile.

163.5 pounds
6/9/24
161.9 pounds

So close to the 150’s!
Good for you!

I need to cut back on the carb fest I've been having. Things are a bit more stressful than usual and my diet has been unacceptable lately. Just moved my mom into assisted living, so getting her settled in as my daughter (my baby!) graduated high school. She was fully committed to one college then was admitted off a waitlist for her dream school, so switching gears and both cancelling and planning travel, filling forms galore, etc. We would have driven her to her originally planned college that was hours west of us, but now it's a thousand miles east and a flight away as I am not up for a 20 hour drive - and the dorm situation and environment is vastly different so having to rethink supplies.

I need to cut back on the carb fest I've been having. Things are a bit more stressful than usual and my diet has been unacceptable lately. Just moved my mom into assisted living, so getting her settled in as my daughter (my baby!) graduated high school. She was fully committed to one college then was admitted off a waitlist for her dream school, so switching gears and both cancelling and planning travel, filling forms galore, etc. We would have driven her to her originally planned college that was hours west of us, but now it's a thousand miles east and a flight away as I am not up for a 20 hour drive - and the dorm situation and environment is vastly different so having to rethink supplies.
Good for your daughter, tough on mom and dad. And getting mom settled is no easy task either. Remember to take care of yourself.

Latest posts

Back