Sunday Weigh In (6/16/2024)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 123
This week 125.
I went into the hospital on Tuesday at 124, was released Wednesday, got home and on Thursday morning I weighed 130! Yes I know it was fluid weight. I was also constipated from the pain pills. So rather than complain and ask what to do, I simply did what I KNEW to do, I upped my fluid, added extra Miralax and butter, eased up on the pain meds taking them only at night and yes it worked.

Last week 140.8
This week 140.8

Last teacher work day was Tuesday. I've sort of been on a carb-fest this week, although compared to pre-DS, I'm definitely not eating carbs like I used to, so carb fest is more like 150 carbs as opposed to me trying to stay under 50. I also had a 5K last night. It was a night race, and I ran faster than I should have because my bedtime is normally 9pm and that's when the race started, so I wanted to be done so I could go home!

Anyway, I woke up more sore than usual, so I know I've got some minor inflammation and water weight due to the run. All that basically to explain not losing, but I'm also happy that I've stayed the same. I would like to see 139 just so I can say I've lost 100 pounds since surgery, but it's good either way.

I'm glad you're back home and healing, although it doesn't sound so restful so far from your other post.

Happy Father's Day to those who celebrate.

Last week 140.8
This week 140.8

Last teacher work day was Tuesday. I've sort of been on a carb-fest this week, although compared to pre-DS, I'm definitely not eating carbs like I used to, so carb fest is more like 150 carbs as opposed to me trying to stay under 50. I also had a 5K last night. It was a night race, and I ran faster than I should have because my bedtime is normally 9pm and that's when the race started, so I wanted to be done so I could go home!

Anyway, I woke up more sore than usual, so I know I've got some minor inflammation and water weight due to the run. All that basically to explain not losing, but I'm also happy that I've stayed the same. I would like to see 139 just so I can say I've lost 100 pounds since surgery, but it's good either way.

I'm glad you're back home and healing, although it doesn't sound so restful so far from your other post.

Happy Father's Day to those who celebrate.
I guess because of the heat a night race makes sense. Staying the same works and there’s always next week. Hey, I’ve never been able to say I’ve lost 100 lbs ever, at all. Mainly cause I hope to never see 105.

It’s restful at home. Once I got out of the hospital and away from that nurse, I’ve been fine.

This year, I’m celebrating my birthday with Father’s Day. It happens every so often. He passed away 10 years ago. He was the only person besides my Mother I could always count on to remember my birthday. The year after he died, everyone forgot even my husband. I was devastated. He hasn’t forgotten since. My daddy never forgot, he just didn’t always get the right day. But he never forgot when I shared it with Father’s Day.

Last week 123
This week 125.
I went into the hospital on Tuesday at 124, was released Wednesday, got home and on Thursday morning I weighed 130! Yes I know it was fluid weight. I was also constipated from the pain pills. So rather than complain and ask what to do, I simply did what I KNEW to do, I upped my fluid, added extra Miralax and butter, eased up on the pain meds taking them only at night and yes it worked.
Happy birthday Liz! 🥳

Latest posts

Back