Sunday Weigh In (5/9/2021) Happy Mother’s Day

Last week 194.4
This week 197.8

Think a couple pounds of the latest run up is bowels moving slow but most is carbs.

Put seat covers and a bug guard on the car this weekend. Also changed the Cabin air filter which pretty obviously hadn't been changed since the car was new. The air filter on this car is a real PITA to get to (the cabin air filter is only moderately annoying) so I've ordered one on the assumption that it probably hasn't been changed either. Oldest daughter will be home next weekend which we are looking forward to.

Last week 194.4
This week 197.8

Think a couple pounds of the latest run up is bowels moving slow but most is carbs.

Put seat covers and a bug guard on the car this weekend. Also changed the Cabin air filter which pretty obviously hadn't been changed since the car was new. The air filter on this car is a real PITA to get to (the cabin air filter is only moderately annoying) so I've ordered one on the assumption that it probably hasn't been changed either. Oldest daughter will be home next weekend which we are looking forward to.
Okay, so you’re up. You know how to change that.

Glad your daughter will be home soon.

Last Week: 123.2
This Week: 121.2

Still working on this. I ate quite a bit (relative to normal, but still a deficit) a couple of days this week and suffered pretty badly for it gastrically - so much so I had to send my GF to walgreens stat in a somewhat of an emergency situation from the bathroom. Fortunately the over the counter remedy brought relief. I've since cleared out my system thankfully, but now I'm definitely gun-shy about eating solid food so I'm consuming my food in liquid form - MCT oil infused quest shakes, bullet-proof style coffees and chia-seed puddings, etc... to hopefully maintain some regularity and relief for a bit till I try this again.

I'm strict keto - daily test with blood ketone meter and pretty well fat-adapted so I think I can get by on MCT oil infused liquid-foods for awhile anyway.

I did see my surgeon last week, I might have mentioned - he seemed pleased with my progress and current condition - and he just advised that with the DS I shouldn't need to count calories - just eat wholesome good foods and limit indulgences to a few times a month. He liked that I was keto. Otherwise a clean bill of health and a blood work order.

Latest posts

Back