Sunday Weigh In (5/4/2014)

Good job ladies!

LW: 121
TW: 122

Very stressful work week last week and is gonna get progressively worse over the next two. On top of that I may need to travel to London the week before Memorial weekend and my sister and 4 other adults will be spending 4 days in my tiny house the weekend I return. Exhausting just thinking about it.

Have a great week all.

Last Week 121
This week 119

Good job staying put, Liz! Especially after travel and visit with grandkids!
FANTASTIC!!!!

Thankfully my MIL tries to make things as easy as possible. Of course it helps that she is trying to go wheat/carb free to help with her arthritis which means she is focusing on meat (perfect for us). She prefers lean meat but at least it's meat! And daughter #1 is a type 1 diabetic. (she isn't blood daughter to me but she is still a daughter)

Good job ladies!

LW: 121
TW: 122

Very stressful work week last week and is gonna get progressively worse over the next two. On top of that I may need to travel to London the week before Memorial weekend and my sister and 4 other adults will be spending 4 days in my tiny house the weekend I return. Exhausting just thinking about it.

Have a great week all.

Try to enjoy your travels. And just focus on clean eating.

I weighed myself on Saturday and this is the first day I felt hopeful enough to post it. because I am turning it around!!!

last time: 148 was it?
this time: 152

images

Latest posts

Back