Sunday Weigh In (5/22/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 123
This week 122
I’ve been on a fruit binge, which acts as a colon cleanse. I don’t eat too much but apparently I eat enough. I try not to do these too often.
Oh, and for anyone who uses Jif peanut butter, there is a recall. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jif-peanut-butter-recall-salmonella/ Ours was on the list, we’d already used half the jar.

Last week 197.8
This week 199

Workers at my location gave the boss an ultimatum and so far it seems to have worked we're down from 13-14 hours a day to 11-12, we'll see how long it lasts. We've only had 3 'short' days so far but definitely don't feel as ragged. Having more 'tiny tummy' days lately, may have to go back on Famotidine or some such.

Last week 197.8
This week 199

Workers at my location gave the boss an ultimatum and so far it seems to have worked we're down from 13-14 hours a day to 11-12, we'll see how long it lasts. We've only had 3 'short' days so far but definitely don't feel as ragged. Having more 'tiny tummy' days lately, may have to go back on Famotidine or some such.
Tiny tummy days happen. Glad you are getting some short days.

Last time I posted 4/3/22: 148.4
This week: 148.4

Lol, I guess this means I'm stable. Couldn't belive it was the exact same as a month and a half ago. I go up to around 151 and come back down. Haven't tried super hard to go any lower. I have a lot of skin weight and probably not much fat left to lose. I'm a size 6 or 8 so I'm happy where I'm at. Looking to start researching skin surgery next. Haven't looked too hard at it yet. Want the skin gone, but not looking forward to the surgery.

What is a tiny tummy day?
Those are days when you can barely eat anything compared to other days when you could eat a horse.
And tiny tummy days are hard work getting protein in.
Last time I posted 4/3/22: 148.4
This week: 148.4

Lol, I guess this means I'm stable. Couldn't belive it was the exact same as a month and a half ago. I go up to around 151 and come back down. Haven't tried super hard to go any lower. I have a lot of skin weight and probably not much fat left to lose. I'm a size 6 or 8 so I'm happy where I'm at. Looking to start researching skin surgery next. Haven't looked too hard at it yet. Want the skin gone, but not looking forward to the surgery.
Sounds stable to me. It’s an awesome place to be. It also means that your wardrobe won’t change season to season, year to year.

Those are days when you can barely eat anything compared to other days when you could eat a horse.
And tiny tummy days are hard work getting protein in.

Sounds stable to me. It’s an awesome place to be. It also means that your wardrobe won’t change season to season, year to year.
Thank you!

Last week 123
This week 122
I’ve been on a fruit binge, which acts as a colon cleanse. I don’t eat too much but apparently I eat enough. I try not to do these too often.
Oh, and for anyone who uses Jif peanut butter, there is a recall. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jif-peanut-butter-recall-salmonella/ Ours was on the list, we’d already used half the jar.

fruit binge is on purpose? I'm slightly confused.

I am halfway through a jar of Jif and the recall list came up on my grocery store receipt. so far I haven't checked but I think the simpliest thing is throw the jar away. yuck!

fruit binge is on purpose? I'm slightly confused.

I am halfway through a jar of Jif and the recall list came up on my grocery store receipt. so far I haven't checked but I think the simpliest thing is throw the jar away. yuck!
Fruit binge cause I’m wanting fruit. I go thru these splurges. Right now it’s fruit, typically cut up melons, but I’ve added grapes to the mix. So yeah, it’s kinda on purpose but not for the colon cleanse, just cause my mouth wants them.

We took our receipt to the store and they refunded our money even tho we had thrown ours away.

We took our receipt to the store and they refunded our money even tho we had thrown ours away.
hmmmm, that makes sense, it's the receipt they want not the actual PB.

it's the inconvenience of it all, more than the threat of getting sick, that bothers me. but it should be the getting sick, Sam & Ella are no joke!)

Latest posts

Back