Sunday Weigh In (4/24/2016)

Last week 158.5. This week 155.0. I'm not really to surprised since I'm not doing tpn. I suspect I may loose another 7 to 10 pounds without too much effort, water weight. Now the other 15 pounds I have gained I'm going to have to work my azz off literally to get it off. When I'm at goal weight my azz is totally flat. I have a book case on my back when I have extra weight on.

I'm ready for the challenge! I think. Lmao :eatingchocolate::hysterical:

LW: 183
TW: 182
Thanks C.

I bounce with in a 2-5 range it seems.....178-183. It is slowly inching up.

Honestly I am okay with my current weight I just want to not feel like warmed over death so I can actually have a little bit of energy to enjoy life and function like a normal human being. Right now I feel like a burden to my wife because I can't do much of anything and am constantly saying, "sorry but I don't feel well so go go ahead without me". It isn't fair to her so while I am glad to see the weight inching up and I am not happy at all with my quality of life right now so that needs to improve or I am going to go insane. I know that unfortunately you can relate to those feelings.

SW 355
LW 223.5 (and the week before) I think I forgot to post.
TW 219.4

Lowest weight ever in this journey. I'm praying it sticks around and goes lower. I was 219.6 on the 7th but went all the way back up to 223.5 :(

Just keep swimming ! Just keep swimming !
You are doing good.
LW: 222
TH: 209.8 :)
Good going.
Hello Friends,
LW 128
TW 130

Back up to my norm. First open house today. Cross you fingers my house sells quickly and over asking.

I hired a mover and have been getting rid of stuff but it's hard...
Have a great week losers :laugh:

Whit
Hope it sells quickly too. And you are doing good.
Morning all
LW - 183.8
TW - 186
looks like the melting is over with, but I knew it would happen. Was rough week and sought comfort foods (read carbs) several times - lost a chihuahua we were trying to save and one of my golden's likely has a cancer in her mouth and a torn ACL. did a needle aspirate that is suspicious and have biopsy this Wednesday. Knee is second to that. . . Also was not as active 'cuz was putting out fires.
certainly not making excuses and I am honestly fine with the choices I made. They were a conscious decision and that is all one can ask for. Have the protein planned out for the week. Gut needs the rest - I am so thankful for the nearly immediate feedback to what I eat.

On a positive note - probably the only person that would celebrate buying clothes at the walmart! got me some bum around shorts and tees and new jammies. Did not need to go to the high dollar store even for bum around clothes.... I think that is pretty dam cool
I am sorry about your golden and losing the chihuahua.

I thought my melting was over too...for five months, then it kicked in again for a couple of more months. Yours may or may not be done.
@Whit - I didn't know you were selling too! Where are you going?

Earlier this week, I was 182.6 - lowest weight in 7 years. But today (after eating a metric crap-ton of salty sunflower seeds last night and drinking soda to wash it down) I was 184.6 this morning.
LOL, Diana, glad to see you pop in...seems being in the RV helps. :)
Last week 158.5. This week 155.0. I'm not really to surprised since I'm not doing tpn. I suspect I may loose another 7 to 10 pounds without too much effort, water weight. Now the other 15 pounds I have gained I'm going to have to work my azz off literally to get it off. When I'm at goal weight my azz is totally flat. I have a book case on my back when I have extra weight on.

You got this Charris...but please make sure you stay healthy THIS time.

You have such a good attitude and you will be back to where you want soon. Keep on healing!

I pretty much start every morning in the bathroom and weigh myself after going. That is before coffee, eggs, sausage or bacon and PB&J Oatnut toast. I would probably weigh more after breakfast as I have 3 mugs of coffee, 4 eggs, good half cup of cheese, 5 bacon, slice of oatnut toast, crunchy peanut butter and grape spread.

I pretty much start every morning in the bathroom and weigh myself after going. That is before coffee, eggs, sausage or bacon and PB&J Oatnut toast. I would probably weigh more after breakfast as I have 3 mugs of coffee, 4 eggs, good half cup of cheese, 5 bacon, slice of oatnut toast, crunchy peanut butter and grape spread.
Scott I usually go 2 or 3 times in the morning. I usually go right away when I wake up then drink 2 cups of protein coffee. Then back to the bathroom! Wow you amaze me on how much you can eat! I hope I can eat like that and maintain my weight without the issues you've had.

I envy Scott's ability to eat.... but not what he has had to go through to get there. I eat half an egg and Ralph it back up because I should have stopped at a quarter. All in due time, I suppose.

I envy Scott's ability to eat.... but not what he has had to go through to get there. I eat half an egg and Ralph it back up because I should have stopped at a quarter. All in due time, I suppose.
I couldn't eat a bite of egg at the point you are now. The ability will eat more will come with time as your stomach heals (swelling goes down) and stretches a little.

I am a firm believer that my body tells me what I need to eat and I am always hungry because my body is telling me it needs more nutrients.

Scott I usually go 2 or 3 times in the morning. I usually go right away when I wake up then drink 2 cups of protein coffee. Then back to the bathroom! Wow you amaze me on how much you can eat! I hope I can eat like that and maintain my weight without the issues you've had.
It is a definite balance between health and weight, Jim. Like I just mentioned in my reply to Patty, I really do believe my body is telling me I need the volume of food I eat because I need the nutrients. Your volume will definitely pick up over time. I am pretty sure it was somewhere between 6-12 months before I could eat a hamburger without feeling like I ate a bag of rocks.

Latest posts

Back