Sunday Weigh In (3/15/2020)

We got to bring him home. Think it is pancreatitis again. He got some subcutaneous liquids, anti nausea meds, an anti acid shot (I think it was) and antibiotics, and special food (I bet he refuses). No fever. He seems to be doing a little better, sleeping a lot. He’s 14 so I get worried. Handed over $200 without even blinking. I’ll figure it out some way!
I hope he gets better.

We got to bring him home. Think it is pancreatitis again. He got some subcutaneous liquids, anti nausea meds, an anti acid shot (I think it was) and antibiotics, and special food (I bet he refuses). No fever. He seems to be doing a little better, sleeping a lot. He’s 14 so I get worried. Handed over $200 without even blinking. I’ll figure it out some way!
It’s so hard as they get older, they never live long enough...

Sweetest baby, my little pirate puppy. Dexter

I'm so sorry for your loss. Dexter looked like a sweetie.

I'm so sorry. I had two dogs with it, one of them chronically. she had it many, many times and always responded well to treatment - right up until when she didn't. that time she also had a lot more pain so that's when I let her go.

it hasn't been a year yet and I still cry sometimes. they are family, aren't they!

Latest posts

Back