Sunday Weigh In (3/15/2015)

Good morning,
LW 118
Th 117
Rough work week. I had a couple of low protein days but overall pretty good food week. No junk, all vitamins in, and an increase in activity all contributed to a loss.

I have a corned beef for Tuesday yum. :gold:

I am the same: really settled in to this weight. I will need to buy more clothes for warmer weather - might as well enjoy that.

Liz, blame the time change - I blame everything on that!

Whit, you are amazing!!

LW 121
TW 125

Wow! Trying not to freak out. I know I am trying to come out of 'stick girl' mode, but the fear of regaining terrifies me.

Started weight training last week and I am so sore I can barely walk, sit down or lift anything. While I don't think it's the weight of any added muscle this early out, I have been reading that the tears caused by finally using some of my muscles will cause water retention. I do feel very bloated. I guess a little gain is not a bad trade off in order to regain some muscle mass and strengthen my bones. It's just hard after a lifetime of losing and regaining....We will see.

Last week 169.9
This week 168

Had started back on oral calcium a few weeks ago which brought with it the return of severe constipation. Stopped taking them again (Vitalady blue pills) and I'm going to give the jarrow bone up calcium a try. Had to go to pretty great lengths to get rid of the constipation. Still working on upping my fat intake...I know that's part of the problem and also working on drinking more water and less coffee. Should be easier now that it's getting warmer.

Had to fast overnight for the SI joint injections I had this morning. So I killed two birds with one stone and went by the lab on the way to the surgery center and had my blood drawn. I made my req quickly last night and was going off of memory so I probably forgot some stuff. Oh well...I got most of the basics. Can always go back if I'm missing something..got all the fasting stuff and that's what I didn't want to have to do twice anyway.

Have a great week everybody!

Hello last Sunday 172.8 this Sunday 171.6. Not much 1 pound but I will definitely take any loss over a gain anyday.
Good for you. It is a loss...and anything helps.

Last week 169.9
This week 168

Had started back on oral calcium a few weeks ago which brought with it the return of severe constipation. Stopped taking them again (Vitalady blue pills) and I'm going to give the jarrow bone up calcium a try. Had to go to pretty great lengths to get rid of the constipation. Still working on upping my fat intake...I know that's part of the problem and also working on drinking more water and less coffee. Should be easier now that it's getting warmer.

Had to fast overnight for the SI joint injections I had this morning. So I killed two birds with one stone and went by the lab on the way to the surgery center and had my blood drawn. I made my req quickly last night and was going off of memory so I probably forgot some stuff. Oh well...I got most of the basics. Can always go back if I'm missing something..got all the fasting stuff and that's what I didn't want to have to do twice anyway.

Have a great week everybody!
Good for you.

I hate constipation!

Latest posts

Back