Sunday Weigh In (2/9/2014)

Ugh! Liz, that must be about where your body is happy?
Last week 119.4
This week 117.2
Cut way back on 'treats' (ie sugar and bread) because of gas issues. Still feel like I'm eating a lot volume-wise. Going to bump up the protein and complex carbs this week to see if that helps me level out. Not too worried about it.

Ugh! Liz, that must be about where your body is happy?
Last week 119.4
This week 117.2
Cut way back on 'treats' (ie sugar and bread) because of gas issues. Still feel like I'm eating a lot volume-wise. Going to bump up the protein and complex carbs this week to see if that helps me level out. Not too worried about it.
Sounds good, Pam and you are doing awesome.

or, sometimes, up and up.

151 :092:

well. I'm not putting up with this.

ETA: but I was wearing a heavy sweater! and I weighed myself mid-afternoon. and I'd been drinking lots of water... durp

so, I'm really about 148. but I used the more shocking number. because: shocking!

yes, when I find the bathroom at work all stinky I think geez, folks, do that at home. never occured to me people were just going to weight themselves...

forgot to add

Jeans: size 8
muffin top: huge
comfort level: some pain

Happy Sunday All,
It's finally raining here! After I walk my dog we are going to hunker down and watch the Olympics. Fire in the fireplace and a pot of shot ribs in the crockpot.

Sorry for the increase Liz.

LW: 128
TW: 126

I cut down on carbs, increased fluids, and increased cheese. Worked this week.
Have a good week all!

Best,

so, I'm really about 148. but I used the more shocking number. because: shocking!

yes, when I find the bathroom at work all stinky I think geez, folks, do that at home. never occured to me people were just going to weight themselves...

forgot to add

Jeans: size 8
muffin top: huge
comfort level: some pain
It would be the COMFORT level that would bother me.
Last week 193
This week 193

Holding steady. Fine by me.
Good for you, Ricky
Happy Sunday All,
It's finally raining here! After I walk my dog we are going to hunker down and watch the Olympics. Fire in the fireplace and a pot of shot ribs in the crockpot.

Sorry for the increase Liz.

LW: 128
TW: 126

I cut down on carbs, increased fluids, and increased cheese. Worked this week.
Have a good week all!

Best,
WTG, Whit....Shot ribs????

Latest posts

Back