Sunday Weigh In (2/16/2014)

wow Liz, way to blow your hair back!:038:

I forgot to weight myself at work yesterday - guess i could go in later for it. I feel like over-all I might be a little better than last week.

I remember somewhere Geneen Roth asked (paraphrase) why should you ask the scale if you are allowed to feel good about yourself. maybe I won't weight myself and just assume it IS, in fact, going a little bit better. hmm.

status: I have pants to wear and, despite a significant muffin top I am not actually in pain.

I think what I have been doing has been working - but slowly. :angel4:

wow Liz, way to blow your hair back!:038:

I forgot to weight myself at work yesterday - guess i could go in later for it. I feel like over-all I might be a little better than last week.

I remember somewhere Geneen Roth asked (paraphrase) why should you ask the scale if you are allowed to feel good about yourself. maybe I won't weight myself and just assume it IS, in fact, going a little bit better. hmm.

status: I have pants to wear and, despite a significant muffin top I am not actually in pain.

I think what I have been doing has been working - but slowly. :angel4:
The not being in pain and pants fitting better is a good way to measure it.

Last week 123.1
This morning 122.9

My scale moved up and down a lot this week. My 9 year anniversary is on the 21st I couldn't be happier to be in my goal range right now.

Last Week 117.2
This Week 121.2

Brought my 4 grandkids up to the mountains for the weekend. Went on mega carb/salt overload last night. Can you say Salt and Vinegar Kettle chips???? Bad grandma, bad....swollen up like a pufferfish. Oh well, it's the exception, not the rule. Back to my 'normal' DS eating after I take them home.

. close to not being labeled morbidly obese. That minor goal is so close I can smell it...
Oh yeah...You will get there...and I know you CAN'T wait!
Last Week 117.2
This Week 121.2

Brought my 4 grandkids up to the mountains for the weekend. Went on mega carb/salt overload last night. Can you say Salt and Vinegar Kettle chips???? Bad grandma, bad....swollen up like a pufferfish. Oh well, it's the exception, not the rule. Back to my 'normal' DS eating after I take them home.
Oops....but I bet they had fun.

Hi all,
WTG Liz!

LW: 126
TW: 127

Oh well I think this may be the result of not eating enough the last couple of days. Water included. It could have been worse.
Have a great week everyone.

Whit

Hi all,
WTG Liz!

LW: 126
TW: 127

Oh well I think this may be the result of not eating enough the last couple of days. Water included. It could have been worse.
Have a great week everyone.

Whit
Gotta stay hydrated!!! It will get better.
Last week: 254
This week: 250.8

Tomorrow is one month.
WTG, NA!!!
Last week 193
This week 193

Month long stall still in effect. Oh well
Stalls happen...when I stalled in my first 18 months, I lost inches instead.

Latest posts

Back