Sunday Weigh In (12/9/2018)

Thanks. I’ve got 8 weeks until my next labs. Maybe I will double up the 50,000 to do morning and evening and see how the labs look in Feb.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many of my favorites randomly turn me into a bloated gas machine, so I find it is best to just rotate things around for me. I actually really like the ONE protein bars and the power crunch those are the only ones that I can manage to eat a full bar before I just get sick of it. I also will do eggs nearly any time of the day. I really like the “just crack an egg bowls” for a convenient mid-day snack. (I’ll do 2 eggs instead of just 1. Or I e poured liquid egg whites in too.

Sometimes I feel too tired to eat, and after eating I often want to sleep within 5 min, or mid meal I feel the need for a nap to the point it is debilitating- So I just try to keep the meal small and find something to distract me from the exhaustion. On the weekend I often wake at 5 eat breakfaat 1 and then back to sleep and eat again around 8 with the hubby as evenanother nap sometimes.

Wish I could offer better advice. I suffer from exhaustion also. My D is the only thing low and I take SOOO much of various kinds and even hit the tanning bed and cannot seem to get it to normal.

Protein rotation is a good idea. I keep pieces of baked chicken in the fridge and often will eat a piece of that for a small meal or snack.

Thanks. I’ve got 8 weeks until my next labs. Maybe I will double up the 50,000 to do morning and evening and see how the labs look in Feb.

I was taking 50,000 of D3 and my labs tanked. I am now taking 150,000 daily (divided) Same with A, I went from 75,000 to 125,000 IUs (divided). I hope my liver is handling it okay! I will recheck in another month.

No weigh-in again this week, but I did get to take a nice day trip on the train to Delaware to see an old friend of mine for the day.

I feel the cold a lot more now...not so fond of this winter business! Likely onto St Louis next.

No weigh-in again this week, but I did get to take a nice day trip on the train to Delaware to see an old friend of mine for the day.

I feel the cold a lot more now...not so fond of this winter business! Likely onto St Louis next.
Glad you are getting to catch up with friends. Is St. Louis a possible job interview? If so, hope it goes well.
LW: 123.2
TW: 124.0
Good for you.

Nope, St Louis is catching up with my boyfriend in southern IL. He was supposed to come down to DC from NY, but got called back to Quebec last minute. Not everyone gets the Best Western at a truckstop level of romantic rendezvous :ROFLMAO:
You'll be in my neck of the woods! Bring a coat, the weather sucks! :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back