Sunday Weigh In (12/3/2017)

SW 355
CW 186-189

Lowest I saw was 180 for a hot second. I waffle between 183-189. I think I hit my low and had my bounce. I will freak out if I go over 190. I haven’t changed any of my eating habits. Same as always.

Doctors are of course happy but I wanted 165 not 185 booooooo

LW 64.8kg (142.9lbs)
TW ??

Selamat malam, everyone! No weigh in this week for me, as I'm away from scales. I have eaten my weight in fried chicken over the last week, and drank my weight in tea. The fieldwork went well, I didn't get sick from anything I ate or drank, and I'm heading back to Singapore tomorrow.

It was interesting to be a minor celebrity here, though. All the girls we interviewed wanted to take photographs with us afterwards. After the interview, we invited them to ask us any questions they had. The first one was, 'Are you married?' (No) followed by 'When are you getting married?' (Good question!). One group asked to see photos of our boyfriends, and thought mine was my father. Was a nice reminder of how long ago 15 is, and how 'old' you think people in their 30s (or older) are at that age.

LW 64.8kg (142.9lbs)
TW ??

Selamat malam, everyone! No weigh in this week for me, as I'm away from scales. I have eaten my weight in fried chicken over the last week, and drank my weight in tea. The fieldwork went well, I didn't get sick from anything I ate or drank, and I'm heading back to Singapore tomorrow.

It was interesting to be a minor celebrity here, though. All the girls we interviewed wanted to take photographs with us afterwards. After the interview, we invited them to ask us any questions they had. The first one was, 'Are you married?' (No) followed by 'When are you getting married?' (Good question!). One group asked to see photos of our boyfriends, and thought mine was my father. Was a nice reminder of how long ago 15 is, and how 'old' you think people in their 30s (or older) are at that age.

I so loved this post. Hope all is well.

I don't actually think this is it. That is what I thought last time and I was stalled for 7 weeks. Now, I've been stalled for 7 weeks.

I am sooooooo happy. I can not believe how amazing this is. I'm now fitting into size 4/6. Who would have guessed. I think I will get 5 pounds from plastic surgery. I have about 3 more months for the 18 months, so I'm hoping I get there without surgery.
I suspect you will.
LW: 149.4
TW: 149.2

“Only” 0.2 lbs this week but I’m thrilled to be so close to my goal of 142 after only 9 months.

79 lbs gone since surgery day. 3/9/17
90 lbs since my pregnancy-op appointment 2/15/17
Good for you.
Last week 232.6
Today 228.2

It's slow going so far. Almost 4 weeks out. Still struggling getting in all the fluids.
It is...esp when you are struggling just to stay hydrated.
LW: 145
TW: 147

Been bouncing around from 145-150. I think this is it for me. I've been here for quite some time and the scale goes up very quickly and easily.
As I just told @galaxygrrl, don't give up yet. You may be done, you may not. A good friend dropped over 80's lbs 14 YEARS after her DS and got to normal BMI. She's now 17 years out. She thought SHE was done. Turns out, she wasn't.
LW: 133
TW: 133

Scoped this week Friday. BRAVO pH test currently in progress. Well kind of ... the monitoring devise is not working I noticed this afternoon it was "dead" so either, I broke it, the test automatically ended, or I "passed" the chip. Who knows. Gastro is supposed to call Dr. K once he has results of the BRAVO test. I am supposed to eat normally but I do not have an appetite at all. Blah. I have a follow up with the Dr 12/17. More to come...

Have a great week all.

Whit
Whit, just stay hydrated and get in protein. Let us now how it goes.
SW 355
CW 186-189

Lowest I saw was 180 for a hot second. I waffle between 183-189. I think I hit my low and had my bounce. I will freak out if I go over 190. I haven’t changed any of my eating habits. Same as always.

Doctors are of course happy but I wanted 165 not 185 booooooo
You are doing good tho...look at all you have gained in the way of helath.
LOL, what WE want and what is realistic is not always the same unfortunately. What I WANT is a 20 inch waist, what I have is more like a 30.
LW 64.8kg (142.9lbs)
TW ??

Glad your week went well. I ADORE fried chicken.
Yeah, my daughter at 15 thought I was older than dirt. She's now in her 30's and no longer sees me that way cause it is moving faster and faster for her, :)

Yes, Yes, Yes! Just when I thought the weight loss was over - I'm 15 1/2 months out and had not lost anything for 9 weeks, I stepped on the scale today and it was 138.4. That is 3.4 pounds from my goal.

See! . Now, if you're like me, once you hit your goal you'll think, maybe I'll just go a bit lower for a cushion.

Refresh my memory, what's your height, Beth? I'm 5'1" and am 123.5 as of today with bmi of 23.3.

More than happy to have you say I told you so. I just read on here that people stop losing after month 9 or 10 and its not been the case with me.
Not always true. I stopped at 7 months started back at 14 months for another 25 lbs.
A good friend stopped for years , is now 17 years out and lost the last 80 lbs in the last 3 years.

It's been awhile. I as up to between 195-198 before surgery on the 3rd of November and this morning I was 185 which I feel like is up a good 5-10 pounds from two weeks ago. I really want to settle in with some more muscle mass at about 190-195..If I go a bit hire that will be okay too.

Latest posts

Back