Sunday Weigh In (12/18/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 125
This week 124
And getting ready for Christmas. Because of our electrical issue a few weeks ago, we aren’t able to afford the trip the daughter’s near Tampa. It’s a 17 hour drive. So we will do another virtual Christmas this year.

I would guess I'm about the same but forgot to weigh - will try to remember at work this week.

glad you can at least do a virtual visit and that you two have each other.

Last week 194.8
This week 193.4

Had a good week off chilling out. Going to need it. I'll be working 6 days this week, then I'll be checking on the reefers over the weekend every few hours to make sure they are good. Also a decent chance of some kind of winter storm near the end of the week and certainly going to get brutally cold for several days. Nothing works well including the people when it gets down near or below zero and I'll have to be careful not go over 70 hour Federal limit for the week.

Realized I just hit 4 years since surgery. Seem to be doing pretty well. Been hanging around in the same weight range for over the last 3 years. Not as skinny as the chart says I should be but around 200 seems like a good weight to me. Definitely was glad when I had Covid that I wasn't still north of 300 and pre-diabetic.

Last week 194.8
This week 193.4

Had a good week off chilling out. Going to need it. I'll be working 6 days this week, then I'll be checking on the reefers over the weekend every few hours to make sure they are good. Also a decent chance of some kind of winter storm near the end of the week and certainly going to get brutally cold for several days. Nothing works well including the people when it gets down near or below zero and I'll have to be careful not go over 70 hour Federal limit for the week.

Realized I just hit 4 years since surgery. Seem to be doing pretty well. Been hanging around in the same weight range for over the last 3 years. Not as skinny as the chart says I should be but around 200 seems like a good weight to me. Definitely was glad when I had Covid that I wasn't still north of 300 and pre-diabetic.
You are doing good. My husband just passed 12 years. He’s not as skinny as the charts say he should be but he’s skinny enough. Our PCP is happy with him.
Just be very careful out there. Cold can kill. Bundle up.

Latest posts

Back