Sunday Weigh In (12/14/2014)

Yay, Liz! Good for you! :inlove:
LW 118
TW 119
Christmas shopping done, now to finish up the week at school and start the wrapping! First time in several years I have a tree and a houseful of kids! One happy grandma!
:tree2:
Yes, up one but it's in your range? And glad you are done with Christmas shopping. Houseful of kids would be fun...

:fireplace:

good going, folks, and the house full of kids sounds like fun.

I was scared to weigh this week so I didn't. :frown:

Happy Sunday Ladies,
This grandma has finished all of her shopping, wrapping and dropped off at USPS yesterday. I would love a full house. I will see the kidos in January thou.

Crazy weather week here in the Bay Area. We survived "rainagedon" minoe flooding in th backyard. I sent my husband out for sandbags which we needed in the back yard so even though he grumbled at the time he was glad we had them in the long run.

LW: 119.5
TW: 118

I have a job interview Tue. I'm excited and a bit nervous. I've been with the same company for 10 years and in advertising that not the norm. I'm ready for a change but I haven interviewed in ages so wish me luck.

Have a great week all

Whit

Down 2, inching closer!
YEAH!!! that is awesome!

good going, folks, and the house full of kids sounds like fun.

I was scared to weigh this week so I didn't. :frown:
I'm sorry you were scared to weigh. This time of year can be hard.

Happy Sunday Ladies,
This grandma has finished all of her shopping, wrapping and dropped off at USPS yesterday. I would love a full house. I will see the kidos in January thou.

Crazy weather week here in the Bay Area. We survived "rainagedon" minoe flooding in th backyard. I sent my husband out for sandbags which we needed in the back yard so even though he grumbled at the time he was glad we had them in the long run.

LW: 119.5
TW: 118

I have a job interview Tue. I'm excited and a bit nervous. I've been with the same company for 10 years and in advertising that not the norm. I'm ready for a change but I haven interviewed in ages so wish me luck.

Have a great week all

Whit
Good luck Whit...you will do fantabulous on your interview! And great on your weight.

This grandma finished the shopping but I haven't wrapped anything yet. That is on schedule to do before the end of the week as we are going down to visit MIL and kids/grandkids for Christmas.

Latest posts

Back