Sunday Weigh In (12/12/2021)

no idea but need to start keeping track again. it was 133 maybe 2 weeks ago? but all flab, no muscle.

I’ve taken a few months off and largely been on autopilot. My weight is back at 170 which is not where I want it to be. Time to start putting more energy into eating the way I need to eat.

Last week 198.4
This week 197.0

I'll take it. Had super long nights Sunday and Monday so it was hard to make as much progress as I'd like with my eating. Can't believe we're only two weeks from Christmas.

no idea but need to start keeping track again. it was 133 maybe 2 weeks ago? but all flab, no muscle.
Need to start making some of that muscle.
I’ve taken a few months off and largely been on autopilot. My weight is back at 170 which is not where I want it to be. Time to start putting more energy into eating the way I need to eat.
Guess autopilot is bad for you. Take back control.
Last week 198.4
This week 197.0

I'll take it. Had super long nights Sunday and Monday so it was hard to make as much progress as I'd like with my eating. Can't believe we're only two weeks from Christmas.
Sounds good. Yeah, I know. This year has slipped away fast.

Two Weeks Ago: 168
This Week: 164

Still chugging along.
Busy!!!!!!!! Week ahead. Hopefully I don't gain in all the holiday craziness.

Two Weeks Ago: 168
This Week: 164

Still chugging along.
Busy!!!!!!!! Week ahead. Hopefully I don't gain in all the holiday craziness.
Usually the first year, it doesn’t seem to matter what you eat, you still lose. But after that it does affect you. Focus on protein first but don’t deprive yourself or you might decide to “pig out”. If you have a little, you won’t feel regret.
is "covid time" ever going to slow down again? because I'm afraid not.
Not for a couple of more years it seems. At least another year.

Latest posts

Back