Sunday Weigh In (11/9/2014)

hey, it all counts regardless, and I'm glad you are finally feeling (a little) better!

I weighted myself at work this week: 159 could be worse, could be better. I need to stay aware since I got bigger pants.

at least not gaining is a little easier since I am working again. :p

Good morning Ladies,
I'm sorry to hear about another surgery Liz. I've been so busy I've neglected internet family.

Jackie my sizes range three whole sizes depending on brand. I'm also noticing my pants are fitting a bit more snugly (if that's a word) even though my weight is stable.

LW;118
TW;118

The weather has been in the upper 70's here glorious! My new pup Mitzi gets me up every morning with kiss on the nose. Which makes me happy and gets me up and out the door for a early walk.

Have a great week all

Whit

Down a lot since I cut out the crap and screwed my head on again. "Lost" 10.9 since last Sundays post-vacay weigh-in, however.. I was severely bloated with edema, and it kept me up a night or two peeing when it finally started going away.. it's likely I lost a couple-three real lbs overall.

10 more (real ones) to get to goal, then some more from there to get back to my comfy spot.. The fast drop is fun, but the rest I know is going to take some time..

hey, it all counts regardless, and I'm glad you are finally feeling (a little) better!

I weighted myself at work this week: 159 could be worse, could be better. I need to stay aware since I got bigger pants.

at least not gaining is a little easier since I am working again. :p
Not gaining is hard enough but at least while working, you can distract yourself.

Good morning Ladies,
I'm sorry to hear about another surgery Liz. I've been so busy I've neglected internet family.

Jackie my sizes range three whole sizes depending on brand. I'm also noticing my pants are fitting a bit more snugly (if that's a word) even though my weight is stable.

LW;118
TW;118

The weather has been in the upper 70's here glorious! My new pup Mitzi gets me up every morning with kiss on the nose. Which makes me happy and gets me up and out the door for a early walk.

Have a great week all

Whit
Redistribution! Glad you stayed stable.
My pants range in sizes as well...most of the reason is due to brand of pants. Okay, NEW pup??? Need a photo in our pet thread so we can all oh and ah over her.

Run with it, Liz! Hoping you are feeling a bit better each day.

LW 118
TW 118
Holding steady.
Good for you!
I am, but just getting dressed and going down to Costco for a few mins exhausted me. I just needed out of the house for a bit. Now I am back in my comfy clothes and relaxing.
Down a lot since I cut out the crap and screwed my head on again. "Lost" 10.9 since last Sundays post-vacay weigh-in, however.. I was severely bloated with edema, and it kept me up a night or two peeing when it finally started going away.. it's likely I lost a couple-three real lbs overall.

10 more (real ones) to get to goal, then some more from there to get back to my comfy spot.. The fast drop is fun, but the rest I know is going to take some time..
WTG, Jo...regardless of WHY you dropped...you dropped. Keep it up.

Hi all.

Last week 177
This week 173.2
Total loss 3.8

Glad you are feeling a bit better Liz!

Wow! Everyone is doing great! Sorry about your surgery Liz. Hope all goes well, please keep us posted.

I am getting back on track! Walked at 1.5 miles most days, cutting out processed. Did have a couple of missteps, but overall feeling better.

Last week - 153.5
Today - 152.

Wow! Everyone is doing great! Sorry about your surgery Liz. Hope all goes well, please keep us posted.

I am getting back on track! Walked at 1.5 miles most days, cutting out processed. Did have a couple of missteps, but overall feeling better.

Last week - 153.5
Today - 152.
Doing good, Lynn...missteps do happen it's the overall journey that counts.

Same as last week!
Good for you.

Latest posts

Back