Sunday Weigh In (2/12/2023)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 126
This week 121
I knew I’d drop weight but I was hoping it wouldn’t be so drastic. I still have two more days of liquids ahead of me.
Liz

I knew I’d drop weight but I was hoping it wouldn’t be so drastic.
I figured it was coming, and hope you can hold the line there.
remember Charlott's Web? her advice to Wilbur so he could gain weight was "never hurry, never worry" - can one of your liquids be milkshakes?

I am finally moved for good (well, for now) and hope to remember to weigh myself soon. the good news is it's a mile walk round trip to my PO Box so that amount of exercise is baked in.

Last week 199
This week 194.4

First normal week in a while. Didn't do much this weekend, though with Spring trying to get an early start I wouldn't be shocked if in a few weeks I have to start thinking about cutting the grass.

I figured it was coming, and hope you can hold the line there.
remember Charlott's Web? her advice to Wilbur so he could gain weight was "never hurry, never worry" - can one of your liquids be milkshakes?

I am finally moved for good (well, for now) and hope to remember to weigh myself soon. the good news is it's a mile walk round trip to my PO Box so that amount of exercise is baked in.
I tried a milkshake, it’s okay but too much this early.
Having a mile to walk to check your mail is a good thing.
Last week 199
This week 194.4

First normal week in a while. Didn't do much this weekend, though with Spring trying to get an early start I wouldn't be shocked if in a few weeks I have to start thinking about cutting the grass.
Well, you dropped a good bit. Yeah, here spring isn’t around the corner. We do get warm days but it’s like a roller coaster, up, then down.

Last week: 170
This week: 171.2

This week I probably won’t be eating ice cream every day! Probably.

Latest posts

Back