Sunday Weigh In (1/8/2023)

Last Week: 196.6
This week: 198.8

Been a rough few weeks and I can tell I'm plumping up a bit. Tried hard to get plenty of sleep this weekend so I'm not so draggy all the time (when I get sleepy I get munchy).

Next week I may not be able to post on Sunday. Will be driving to the airport to pick up my daughter. It's about a 4 hour drive each way and she's coming from Korea so I don't know how long customs will take. I expect it'll easily be a 10 hour day, more likely 12. She has a 20 hour flight so I imagine she's going to be dead after basically being on the go for 24+ hours straight. Will be glad to have the week off so after she's had a couple days to recover we can hang out.

Last Week: 196.6
This week: 198.8

Been a rough few weeks and I can tell I'm plumping up a bit. Tried hard to get plenty of sleep this weekend so I'm not so draggy all the time (when I get sleepy I get munchy).

Next week I may not be able to post on Sunday. Will be driving to the airport to pick up my daughter. It's about a 4 hour drive each way and she's coming from Korea so I don't know how long customs will take. I expect it'll easily be a 10 hour day, more likely 12. She has a 20 hour flight so I imagine she's going to be dead after basically being on the go for 24+ hours straight. Will be glad to have the week off so after she's had a couple days to recover we can hang out.
Sorry you are having trouble sleeping. Don’t worry about posting on Sunday. Except to maybe to let us know your daughter has made it. I hope you have a good visit with her.

I hope you have a good visit with your daughter, DonRobbie!

I now have my hiatal hernia surgery on Feb 2nd.
I found and vetted a DS surgeon here in Pittsburgh. Asked all the needed questions.

we'll be thinking about you; glad you got a good surgeon.

I don't know where my weight is, but probably up. work life continues messed up and I've decided - without having a regular job yet - I'm going to go ahead and move. I hate living with roommates.

I've got a very, very tiny studio apartment rented. less than 300 square feet! so not only not more room than I have where I am, but more expensive BUT I will not be sharing a bathroom or a kitchen with anyone else. so I'm going to try this.

sigh, so sick of moving.

I hope you have a good visit with your daughter, DonRobbie!

we'll be thinking about you; glad you got a good surgeon.

I don't know where my weight is, but probably up. work life continues messed up and I've decided - without having a regular job yet - I'm going to go ahead and move. I hate living with roommates.

I've got a very, very tiny studio apartment rented. less than 300 square feet! so not only not more room than I have where I am, but more expensive BUT I will not be sharing a bathroom or a kitchen with anyone else. so I'm going to try this.

sigh, so sick of moving.
Then make the 300 sq ft work. Get creative in tiny living.

Latest posts

Back