Sunday Weigh In (1/3/2016)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I finally got back on the scale. Not a happy camper with the number but the way my clothes fit hasn't changed in months. (I went thru some redistribution about a year ago...my weight shifted places).

Anyway, this week 149

LW 258.2
TW 255.4

Slow and steady! Daughter helped me with a closet clear out yesterday. 18 kitchen-sized trash bags full of clothing for someone else to enjoy - 10 of suits, jackets and professional clothes which will go to the Dress for Success branch run by a friend and 8 of casual clothes for Purple Heart which will be picked up tomorrow. Feels good - though now I have very little to wear...

Happy New Year everyone! Health and happiness and may your dearest dreams come true!

LW 258.2
TW 255.4

Slow and steady! Daughter helped me with a closet clear out yesterday. 18 kitchen-sized trash bags full of clothing for someone else to enjoy - 10 of suits, jackets and professional clothes which will go to the Dress for Success branch run by a friend and 8 of casual clothes for Purple Heart which will be picked up tomorrow. Feels good - though now I have very little to wear...

Happy New Year everyone! Health and happiness and may your dearest dreams come true!
Fantastic...probably never knew you had so much stuff. Maybe the Dress for Success can help you with smaller sizes til you get to goal.
LW BMI: 32.6
TW BMI: 32.1
Very good...down half a point on the BMI scale!

LW 130
Tw 130

Not bad for a second week of movies, popcorn, eating out...

Back to work tomorrow. I have a day full of weekly meal prep ahead of me. Includes Corned Beef, stuffed peppers, chicken chili, stew and tuna, chicken and egg salad.

Happy New Year everyone.

Whit

LW: 180
TW: 175

LOL I ate 15 metric shit tons of garbage this week AND the week before. I gained 5 pounds the week before and lost 5 pounds this week when eating the same.

Sorry your weight jumped up a bit Liz.

Sounds like everyone else (Whit, Clematis, Julia) all did well.

In the end as I say, trust in your DS and all will be well. Even at 149 that beats the hell out of 209 and I know you will get back to where you want to be Liz.

Last week and unbelievable 147.6
This week bounced back to 149.8
Up 2.2

Liz, we are twins this week!

LW: 239
TW: 234

The edema is gone again... maybe it'll stay away this time! I also ate a lot of crap over the holidays so I'm rather surprised (and thankful) that I dropped any weight at all.

LW 126
TW 125

Not sure how that is possible....but I'll take it!
Multiple snowstorms on the way this week. Think I'll just hunker down by the fire with my book! Besides, it's insane out there with all the tourists!!!!! :confused:

LW: 254.2
TW: 253.4

Not quite a stall, but have lost less than 4 lbs in the past month. I've been under a lot of stress the past week as Mom went to the hospital for GI bleeding, which stopped before it could be properly diagnosed, and on to a nursing home for (we hope) brief rehab stint. Carbs are soooo soothing when I'm stressed, I wonder if it isn't just a healthy thing to just give in as long as it doesn't devolve into a regular habit.

LW 130
Tw 130

Not bad for a second week of movies, popcorn, eating out...

Back to work tomorrow. I have a day full of weekly meal prep ahead of me. Includes Corned Beef, stuffed peppers, chicken chili, stew and tuna, chicken and egg salad.

Happy New Year everyone.

Whit
Not bad at all. And your weekly meal prep sounds awesome.
LW: 180
TW: 175

LOL I ate 15 metric shit tons of garbage this week AND the week before. I gained 5 pounds the week before and lost 5 pounds this week when eating the same.
Scott, you are just odd. :) But that is why we love you!
Sorry your weight jumped up a bit Liz.

Sounds like everyone else (Whit, Clematis, Julia) all did well.

In the end as I say, trust in your DS and all will be well. Even at 149 that beats the hell out of 209 and I know you will get back to where you want to be Liz.
Yes, it does...part of it is that like most, I was out of my routine the last two weeks...eating stuff I typically don't eat most of the year. We are back in our routine now...Just need to get motivated to start work on the upstairs bathroom again. (Took a break since Thanksgiving)
Last week and unbelievable 147.6
This week bounced back to 149.8
Up 2.2

Liz, we are twins this week!
You are still doing awesome and yes, we are twins but I think you are taller than I am.
LW: 239
TW: 234

The edema is gone again... maybe it'll stay away this time! I also ate a lot of crap over the holidays so I'm rather surprised (and thankful) that I dropped any weight at all.
Glad you got rid of the edema. You are doing great.
LW 126
TW 125

Not sure how that is possible....but I'll take it!
Multiple snowstorms on the way this week. Think I'll just hunker down by the fire with my book! Besides, it's insane out there with all the tourists!!!!! :confused:
Just ONE book??? Doing good and stay warm.
LW: 254.2
TW: 253.4

Not quite a stall, but have lost less than 4 lbs in the past month. I've been under a lot of stress the past week as Mom went to the hospital for GI bleeding, which stopped before it could be properly diagnosed, and on to a nursing home for (we hope) brief rehab stint. Carbs are soooo soothing when I'm stressed, I wonder if it isn't just a healthy thing to just give in as long as it doesn't devolve into a regular habit.
Sorry your mom had to be hospitalized. And crossing toes that the rehab stint is very short.
Yes, they are but find another way to handle the stress other than carbs if you can.

Last Post: 286 (11/8/15 - oops)
TW: 279

It's been a rough couple of months, but I am back on the wagon and going to kick my own ass to make my DS work better for me!

Last Post: 286 (11/8/15 - oops)
TW: 279

It's been a rough couple of months, but I am back on the wagon and going to kick my own ass to make my DS work better for me!

Hi Felicity! I've been wondering how you're doing... good to see you back :)

Latest posts

Back