Sunday Weigh In (1/12/2014)

LW:328.6
TW:324.0

One more week and I'll call that stall dead.

NSV: Bought an XLT shirt for the first time in my life. Yes, a shirt without a number in the size.

Also some nice size 42 jeans that the lady had to go over to the NORMAL side of the store to get, as I've been stuck in the big and tall at Dillard's for most of my life.

LW:328.6
TW:324.0

One more week and I'll call that stall dead.

NSV: Bought an XLT shirt for the first time in my life. Yes, a shirt without a number in the size.

Also some nice size 42 jeans that the lady had to go over to the NORMAL side of the store to get, as I've been stuck in the big and tall at Dillard's for most of my life.
Oh WOW, Bradley, that is AWESOME!
I like the NSV's better than the number on the scale!

I'm late to the party, but my plateau broke today! Finally! I know I've been at 169 for over a month. Anyway, I hit 167 this morning. Also had a good check-up with my surgeon here, who ordered a ton of labs. Hopefully I will avoid having to go on TPN. It takes a lot, but I am getting 30-45 grams of protein a day consistently. I haven't thrown up in a few days, fingers crossed.

I'm late to the party, but my plateau broke today! Finally! I know I've been at 169 for over a month. Anyway, I hit 167 this morning. Also had a good check-up with my surgeon here, who ordered a ton of labs. Hopefully I will avoid having to go on TPN. It takes a lot, but I am getting 30-45 grams of protein a day consistently. I haven't thrown up in a few days, fingers crossed.

WTG...I KNOW you have had a hard road this fall but at some point you had to reach that elusive corner that you have to turn.

Latest posts

Back