Sunday Weigh In (1/12/2014)

I don't have a scale but I like the Sunday schedule so I'm going to join in.

jeans: size 8
comfort level: tight with muffin top

it is astonishing what a difference a few pounds make, isn't it? well. onward!

Yay you, Liz!!!
What a nice drop!
Last week 118
This week 117.8
I call that staying put! Good for you.

I don't have a scale but I like the Sunday schedule so I'm going to join in.

jeans: size 8
comfort level: tight with muffin top

it is astonishing what a difference a few pounds make, isn't it? well. onward!
Comfort level is a good way to look at it...you'll get there.

That's awesome, Liz! I know how hard you've been working!! WTG :)

(I want to post to provide encouragement to you, but I won't be obnoxious enough to post my weight. I keep expecting to have to work at this weight loss thing, but so far-- knock on wood-- I just seem to hover around the same weight no matter what I do... And I'm not stupid enough not to understand that this ride is going to end eventually!)

That's awesome, Liz! I know how hard you've been working!! WTG :)

(I want to post to provide encouragement to you, but I won't be obnoxious enough to post my weight. I keep expecting to have to work at this weight loss thing, but so far-- knock on wood-- I just seem to hover around the same weight no matter what I do... And I'm not stupid enough not to understand that this ride is going to end eventually!)
GOOD for you for maintaining...
And I don't get jealous of others weights...Actually I am okay being in the 135-145 range...just was getting too close to 146 for my liking!

Yeah Liz way to go!

LW: 129
TW: 128

I fell yesterday. Stupid really I was distracted not looking where I was going. Down I went. My poor husband was stuned. I'm sore and a bit bruised. I was really worried if/when I fell what would happen. The good news is no broken bones. Glad I got that over with...

Shann posting your weight, success and tips, is helpful for us. We are all at different stages and you never know who finds support or encouragement from what. Post what you want or hold back what you want but I hope you post.

Ouch Whit. Really good news that nothing was broken. I know what you mean -- somehow NOT breaking bones is incredibly encouraging given our collective calcium proclivities.

LW: 241
TW: 241

I was (a little) more active this week, kept carbs under 50 (6 days and on the 7th day, I drank with relative abandon... not sure what that did to my carbs -- nothing good) and protein over 100 (mostly isopure pro -- the clear stuff -- 40g each 2x/day). Used a bodybuilder app called ProteinTrack to keep a food/supplement diary this week, which is new. Only missed one dose of iron.

The scale numbers aren't where I'd like but the accountability feels good. Let's see if there's movement next week.

Yeah Liz way to go!

LW: 129
TW: 128

I fell yesterday. Stupid really I was distracted not looking where I was going. Down I went. My poor husband was stuned. I'm sore and a bit bruised. I was really worried if/when I fell what would happen. The good news is no broken bones. Glad I got that over with...

Shann posting your weight, success and tips, is helpful for us. We are all at different stages and you never know who finds support or encouragement from what. Post what you want or hold back what you want but I hope you post.
I am so sorry you fell....OUCHY! But great that you lost a lb and did NOT break anything.
Ouch Whit. Really good news that nothing was broken. I know what you mean -- somehow NOT breaking bones is incredibly encouraging given our collective calcium proclivities.

LW: 241
TW: 241

I was (a little) more active this week, kept carbs under 50 (6 days and on the 7th day, I drank with relative abandon... not sure what that did to my carbs -- nothing good) and protein over 100 (mostly isopure pro -- the clear stuff -- 40g each 2x/day). Used a bodybuilder app called ProteinTrack to keep a food/supplement diary this week, which is new. Only missed one dose of iron.

The scale numbers aren't where I'd like but the accountability feels good. Let's see if there's movement next week.
Hey, you stayed put...sometimes even that is a victory.

I go out of town for one week, and it takes me a whole day to find you guys!

Last week 195
This week 195
Had a carb filled week on the road in Dallas. Can't believe I didn't gain 20 lbs.
glad to have finally found everyone thanks to taterweight. Us Idaho folks have to stick together.

Last week 123.2
This week 123.5

Ok at this weight just watching to keep it here and not see an increase. I've been eating more than normal since Christmas (up 2 lbs since Thanksgiving) so I don't want to get carried away and need to bring things back to my normal.

My 9 year surgery anniversary is next month. I'd like to see 120 lbs then just for the sake of seeing it and and saying I lost 140 lbs. why does 2 lbs seem so much better....crazy now I think of it 138 lbs loss is fine.

I go out of town for one week, and it takes me a whole day to find you guys!

Last week 195
This week 195
Had a carb filled week on the road in Dallas. Can't believe I didn't gain 20 lbs.
glad to have finally found everyone thanks to taterweight. Us Idaho folks have to stick together.
Hey, GLAD you found us tho...and thanks @Taterweight for pointing the direction!
You stayed put...even in a carb filled week...and I see you broke into Onederland!!!!

Last week 123.2
This week 123.5

Ok at this weight just watching to keep it here and not see an increase. I've been eating more than normal since Christmas (up 2 lbs since Thanksgiving) so I don't want to get carried away and need to bring things back to my normal.

My 9 year surgery anniversary is next month. I'd like to see 120 lbs then just for the sake of seeing it and and saying I lost 140 lbs. why does 2 lbs seem so much better....crazy now I think of it 138 lbs loss is fine.
Staying put is great...and congrats on your nine years coming up.

As this is the last Sunday before my surgery, I guess I will weigh in.

Starting weight 278.4 pounds

Surgery is Friday.
Good for you for joining in...

Now, do NOT be surprised if during the first couple of weeks you gain instead of lose...they add LOTS of fluids during your hospital stay and that takes time to come back off..so best bet is to go by your clothes fit until you get the hang of being a DS'er!

Latest posts

Back