SIPS: The New Kid on the Bariatric Block

I am so glad to have found this group informed people. As a RN, I usually saw patients that didn't even know their doctor's name or procedure, much less the details. I love how you know the difference between each technique and doctor. You rock!

I can't understand how these surgeons are billing for SADi, it is experimental so it is not covered. I fear they bill for DS and patient is rolled out with SADI, that's fraud.

Hi. Good Morning! I had this surgery on 12/3/13 with Dr. Roslin. I have no complaints and have done very well!!! HW 268 and now 109 . No more HBP, high cholesterol and A1C is normal!!!

Hi. Good Morning! I had this surgery on 12/3/13 with Dr. Roslin. I have no complaints and have done very well!!! HW 268 and now 109 . No more HBP, high cholesterol and A1C is normal!!!
Howdy :). So glad to start seeing word from some folks who are more than a few weeks postop with the variations on this new procedure. Please hang around and continue to report how you're doing. It's going to be a while before there are any long-term (two-plus years) stats to report due to the lag time in getting studies conducted and published, so the testimonials are going to be VERY important for a long, long time. (This is *still* true of the DS and it's been done, talked about and published about for over 20 years.)

If you know others who have had SADI or SIPS or whatever their surgeon calls a similar procedure, could you send them here to at least report in?

Howdy :). So glad to start seeing word from some folks who are more than a few weeks postop with the variations on this new procedure. Please hang around and continue to report how you're doing. It's going to be a while before there are any long-term (two-plus years) stats to report due to the lag time in getting studies conducted and published, so the testimonials are going to be VERY important for a long, long time. (This is *still* true of the DS and it's been done, talked about and published about for over 20 years.)

If you know others who have had SADI or SIPS or whatever their surgeon calls a similar procedure, could you send them here to at least report in?

Hi. Sure i will send them over here. I no on OH there are several people and i will foward the information to connect here.
Im doing well with the surgery so far. im trying not to loose anymore weight! I went from 268 to 109 lbs. My taste In food choices has changed in a healthy and positive way. I don't remember ever being this thin!! : )

The utterly misinformed BS that is being promulgated by know-nothings on OH is infuriating (recent post on 10/2). Dr.K will have a new description/distinction narrative with pictures on DSFacts soon (I'm helping to edit it).

Latest posts

Back