Recommendations for multi...

Ray_Of_Fricken_Sunshine

Hey Y'all!
Hope everyone is doing well! I haven' been posting much lately because I just haven' had much to say, and I usually don't know enough to answer any questions; but I'm still here!
My copper levels have been high, and my nurse asked me to switch to a multi Vit that doesn' have copper. I currently take Centrum, which has a little bit, and I drink a Premier every morning, which also contains copper.
Do y'll have any recommendations for a good multi with no copper? I've seen a few, but I wasn' sure if there was a fan favorite?

How are your zinc levels? Usually those two compete.

And how high is too high? One or two points or high side of normal, maybe adjust how many of the multi you are taking. If taking two, maybe drop to one a day or so each week. Like take two thru the week, and only one on weekends.

If seriously high, maybe other tests are in order. I know someone who has Wilson's Disease (excess copper not due to taking it in a multi etc) and his liver is damaged. May end up having a liver transplant.

Just compare the ones you have seen to Centrum you are currently taking. You don't want to screw the rest of your vitamins if you can help it.

The normal range for copper is 72-166 and I'm at 179. Zinc range is 66-134, and I'm at 70. I agree, I definitely don't want to mess up my other vitamins!

Latest posts

Back