President-Elect Joe Biden

Spiky Bugger

Has 2020 finally taken a turn for the better?

And what damage will 45 create as he exits?

I hate that the media is calling the election. That is NOT their job.

In order for it to be called, the states have to certify their ballots.
Each county’s Election Commissioner certifies it to the state’s Election Commisioner who certifies that state for whoever won in that state.

In other words, it ain’t over til it’s over and it ain’t done yet.

Now, I will say, it looks positive for Biden

GA, AZ, PA and NV are all standing there together.
GA: You do it.
PA: No, you do it.
AZ: I ain't getting in front of that bus.
PA: Somebody has to.
GA: Well I'm not going first.
AZ: Do we all go at once?
PA: Sure.
AZ: One...two....THREE!
:nobody moves:
AZ: GOD DAMN IT GUYS.
Alaska: I'm still counting too, eh?
PA: Shut up Alaska, nobody cares.
Alaska:
GA: Seriously Nevada, you can count stripper money faster than this.
NV: Yeah, your mom did great last night.
:Arizona and PA holding back GA

The media is merely repeating the numbers the counties have provided. The states still have LOTS of time (too much time) to certify.

The media, after Dewey, calls the election when the math does not ALLOW for any other result. As in, all the states that were called early for Trump were called because difference between his vote tally and Biden’s was SO great that even if all of the outstanding ballots were for Biden, he couldn’t win in that state.

But if I recall, some states have ten days after the election to certify, so we’d be living through another six days of this national nightmare for six more days...and I might run out of Lorazepam.

It’s easier to handle if you let itself work itself out. I’m able to not worry, and sleep at night that way.

I’ve also been staying off the news media as much as possible. We are currently binge watching Chicago PD

The media is merely repeating the numbers the counties have provided. The states still have LOTS of time (too much time) to certify
Many counties haven’t finished counting all the ballots so not sure how they can legally call the state. I understand that they are looking at trends and percentages but they gave to finish that count.

Many counties haven’t finished counting all the ballots so not sure how they can legally call the state. I understand that they are looking at trends and percentages but they gave to finish that count.

Not really. In the simplest terms, if there are 100 voters in the district and 80 have voted, and 55 have voted for Candidate A and 15 have voted for Candidate B, and there are still 10 uncounted votes...you don’t need to actually count those last ten votes, because even if they all go to Candidate B, the final count will be 55 to 25. (Reminds me of when my paycheck was smaller than the total of my bills...it just wasn’t going to work...and I didn’t have to write checks, mail them and wait for my bank to bounce my checks.)

They WERE talking about trends and percentages, but they didn’t call any race until the math decided. And almost half the country is not happy. And a bit more than half the country is delighted...like last time, except reversed.

I think they (the key states) are all afraid of 45. He is known for his spiteful behavior. They are afraid of what he might do before he exits. He has lost the election but he is still the president and wields enormous power for a few more weeks. This country was held hostage for 4 years. Enough is enough he should pack his bags and head home to Florida. He is NOT welcome in New York!

I don’t think the media is doing anything that they haven’t done in any other previous election. The only difference is that this bozo hasn’t conceded when it’s clear that he lost.

The electors don’t vote until Mid December and Congress doesn’t tally and enter them into record (or something like that) until January so I think Trump’s hoping for something to change in his favor. Stop the counts, continue the counts and recounts won’t change the fact that Black, Brown, Indigenous people and disabled people organized and showed up in record numbers at the polls and with mail in ballots to vote this pathological liar out of office despite all the efforts of voter suppression. He wants to say there’s voter and ballot fraud along with illegal votes (particularly in areas with concentrated Black population) like his repeating of lies is going to make a difference in numbers. But this is more of the same behavior from him and the voters have clearly spoken and said we don’t want him!

I don’t think the media is doing anything that they haven’t done in any other previous election. The only difference is that this bozo hasn’t conceded when it’s clear that he lost.

The electors don’t vote until Mid December and Congress doesn’t tally and enter them into record (or something like that) until January so I think Trump’s hoping for something to change in his favor. Stop the counts, continue the counts and recounts won’t change the fact that Black, Brown, Indigenous people and disabled people organized and showed up in record numbers at the polls and with mail in ballots to vote this pathological liar out of office despite all the efforts of voter suppression. He wants to say there’s voter and ballot fraud along with illegal votes (particularly in areas with concentrated Black population) like his repeating of lies is going to make a difference in numbers. But this is more of the same behavior from him and the voters have clearly spoken and said we don’t want him!

But… as per usual with this crowd...there is more going on than meets the eye.

I will cut out a lot, hoping to make it understandable...here we go, from the timeline:

November 4-December 14, 2020: Counting Popular Votes and Filing Certificates of Ascertainment Following election day, the states are to count and certify popular vote results according to their respective statutory and procedural requirements. When the states have completed their vote counts and ascertained the official results, the U.S. Code (3 U.S.C. §6) requires the state governors to prepare, “as soon as practicable,” documents known as Certificates of Ascertainment of the vote. The certificates must list the names of the electors chosen by the voters and the number of votes received in the popular election results, also the names of all losing candidates for elector, and the number of votes they received. Certificates of Ascertainment, which are often signed by state governors, must carry the seal of the state. One copy is forwarded blah, blah…Certificate of Ascertainment must be provided to the electors by December 14, the date on which they meet.

December 8, 2020: The “Safe Harbor” Deadline
The U.S. Code (3 U.S.C. §5) provides that if election results are contested in any state, and if the state, prior to election day, has enacted procedures to settle controversies or contests over electors and electoral votes, and if these procedures have been applied, and the results have been determined six days before the electors’ meetings, then these results are considered to be conclusive, and will apply in the counting of the electoral votes. This date, known as the “Safe Harbor” deadline, falls on December 8 in 2020. The governor of any state where there was a contest, and in which the contest was decided according to established state procedures, is required (3 U.S.C. §6) to send a certificate describing the form and manner by which the determination was made to the Archivist as soon as practicable.

December 14, 2020: Electors Vote in Their States
Monday after the second Wednesday in December of presidential election years is set (3 U.S.C. §7) as the date on which the electors meet and vote. In 2020, the meeting is on December 14. Electoral college delegations meet separately in their respective states and the District of Columbia at places designated by their state legislature. Blah, blah…. The electors vote by paper ballot, casting one ballot for President and one for Vice President. The electors count the results and then sign six certificates, each of which contains two lists, one of which includes the electoral votes for the President, the other, electoral votes for the Vice President, each of which includes the names of persons receiving votes and the number of votes cast for them. These are known as Certificates of the Vote, which the electors are required to sign. Blah, blah…

December 23, 2020: Certificates Must Be Delivered to the Designated Officials
Certificates of electoral vote results must be delivered to above mentioned officers by the fourth Wednesday in December, in 2020, by December 23 (3 U.S.C. §12).

#-#-#-#-#

As I understand it (the red part) this means that if Trump’s lawsuits maintain chaos, then a friendly governor, in each state dealing with chaos, can appoint Trump-friendly substitute electors who will ignore “the will of the people” and keep their clown in the White House.

So these lawsuits and challenges...cases that could never be won...are there looking like legit contests, he could be “awarded” another four years.

Last edited:
But… as per usual with this crowd...there is more going on than meets the eye.

I will cut out a lot, hoping to make it understandable...here we go, from the timeline:

November 4-December 14, 2020: Counting Popular Votes and Filing Certificates of Ascertainment Following election day, the states are to count and certify popular vote results according to their respective statutory and procedural requirements. When the states have completed their vote counts and ascertained the official results, the U.S. Code (3 U.S.C. §6) requires the state governors to prepare, “as soon as practicable,” documents known as Certificates of Ascertainment of the vote. The certificates must list the names of the electors chosen by the voters and the number of votes received in the popular election results, also the names of all losing candidates for elector, and the number of votes they received. Certificates of Ascertainment, which are often signed by state governors, must carry the seal of the state. One copy is forwarded blah, blah…Certificate of Ascertainment must be provided to the electors by December 14, the date on which they meet.

December 8, 2020: The “Safe Harbor” Deadline
The U.S. Code (3 U.S.C. §5) provides that if election results are contested in any state, and if the state, prior to election day, has enacted procedures to settle controversies or contests over electors and electoral votes, and if these procedures have been applied, and the results have been determined six days before the electors’ meetings, then these results are considered to be conclusive, and will apply in the counting of the electoral votes. This date, known as the “Safe Harbor” deadline, falls on December 8 in 2020. The governor of any state where there was a contest, and in which the contest was decided according to established state procedures, is required (3 U.S.C. §6) to send a certificate describing the form and manner by which the determination was made to the Archivist as soon as practicable.

December 14, 2020: Electors Vote in Their States
Monday after the second Wednesday in December of presidential election years is set (3 U.S.C. §7) as the date on which the electors meet and vote. In 2020, the meeting is on December 14. Electoral college delegations meet separately in their respective states and the District of Columbia at places designated by their state legislature. Blah, blah…. The electors vote by paper ballot, casting one ballot for President and one for Vice President. The electors count the results and then sign six certificates, each of which contains two lists, one of which includes the electoral votes for the President, the other, electoral votes for the Vice President, each of which includes the names of persons receiving votes and the number of votes cast for them. These are known as Certificates of the Vote, which the electors are required to sign. Blah, blah…

December 23, 2020: Certificates Must Be Delivered to the Designated Officials
Certificates of electoral vote results must be delivered to above mentioned officers by the fourth Wednesday in December, in 2020, by December 23 (3 U.S.C. §12).

#-#-#-#-#

As I understand it (the red part) this means that if Trump’s lawsuits maintain chaos, then a friendly governor, in each state dealing with chaos, can appoint Trump-friendly substitute electors who will ignore “the will of the people” and keep their clown in the White House.

So these lawsuits and challenges...cases that could never be won...are there looking like legit contests, he could be “awarded” another four years.

He sure loves the chaos. They may massage the numbers and thwart the will of the people and continue to suppress voting. They look for new ways to steal and suppress votes But we know the truth.

Latest posts

Back