Please help evaluate my labs -- UPDATE

I'm slack. That is true, B12 is a potential sign but doesn't mean it is always a sign of leukemia. It was such an odd one but doctors will pooh pooh it rather than check it out. In my case, they should have because I stopped taking it and flew up. It was never normally high at all.

Thank you for your reply. I will be speaking with my hematologist this week; I sent him a copy of the labs when I saw the high blood cell results. As far as eGFR, I'm not sure what you mean by "for real." I thought it was an estimate made by the lab at the time a creatinine is run. How else would it be checked?

I should have known not to do this.. but I ran my numbers through the stupid calcilator and like this is the last thing I need is another thing to worry about. the calculate said my number was 109 stage 1 kidney disease. evaluating all mynumbers I started out at 104 dropped down to 98 and now up to 109....

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Don't feel bad. I am at stage 2 and the nephrologist said I was fine. That was with another off reading and he put normal on it. Right ... I can feel for you.

Latest posts

Back