OMFG! WTF?? NYC (AKA The Enema Queen) is at it again!

Well
Wow, I thought that forum was girlrocker's life. I can't believe she has not been posting.

It would be a great idea to charge for membership to that site. That way no one would ever be subjected to NYC's horrible advice again!

Well @newanatomy like someone said earlier once they dethroned her she immediately withdrew being so helpful, so angel like, so yes ma'am like. I didn't see any post from her when I went to look.. Guess she said F the good deeds if no one will be their to acknowledge them and rant and rave on everything she did. Lol

I used to really like her and then she started attacking me and actually had the fucking nerve to call me a misogynist. Are you kidding me? Me?

I said screw these crazy ass people and ran

Well

Well @newanatomy like someone said earlier once they dethroned her she immediately withdrew being so helpful, so angel like, so yes ma'am like. I didn't see any post from her when I went to look.. Guess she said F the good deeds if no one will be their to acknowledge them and rant and rave on everything she did. Lol

I thought she had some good nutritional advice but, she creeped me out. She did seem to have her own agenda when offering everyone going to Dr. K. help. She seemed to be pushing herself into every situation.

Kingy never responded after the 19th. I hope she's OK.

Oh wait - I snooped around via Kirmy's FB post and found Kingy's page - she posted 4 hours ago, so it sounds like she's OK. Whew.

Kingy is too smart for that bullshit. I will give her a private message but all seems well.

I thought she had some good nutritional advice but, she creeped me out. She did seem to have her own agenda when offering everyone going to Dr. K. help. She seemed to be pushing herself into every situation.
I liked her a lot at first, as well, until she got a lil creepy with the private messages after the debacle that launched this site. No patience after that!

What kind of bullshit advice ate they handing out? Stick the shower head up your ass? That would probably hurt I'm sure it won't hurt NYC cuz hers is already stretched from inserting and withdrawing her head frequently

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looks like Kingy is going in for a colonoscopy. I hope they are able to fix what ails her without too much ado.

I'm still a member there but don't post. I peek in from time to time just to see if there is anything worth reading. There usually isn't. It's a ghost town.
Does anyone know if NYB is on fb in any of the DS groups? I was curious as to who she might be.

Latest posts

Back