Okay Diana I know your gonna shoot me but...

Denis Korb

So far I have been following my doctors advice on Vitamins, they have me taking 2 Flintstone completes a day + a product called AQUADEKS which is specifically A,D,E,K and they wanted me taking 600mg Calcium Citrate twice a day, but they are like horse pills so I have been searching for the Calcium Citrate Chewables at the local vitamin shops and I ran into a Liquid form of calcium citrate w/Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3 from Vitamin World and I wanted to know if anyone knew if there were drawbacks for taking the liquid form over the chewable?

I got chewable citracal at Walmart
They are big work I guess. Or you cold go to Advance bariatric the have chewable.

Bariatric Advantage has calcium citrate lozenges in a variety of flavors with 500 mg of calcium citrate each. The chocolate and cherry flavors aren't bad, honest (though EN hates them because they're chalky, and she's right about that). These babies saved me because I can't swallow large pills. Bariatric Advantage also sells chewable calcium citrate in both 250 mg and 500 mg doses in different flavors. These products have definitely worked for me. I've never tried the liquid stuff so I can't answer that question.

I would strongly recommend that you take the separate dry D, A, and K. You've been at this for a few months now, check you labs and make very sure you aren't going in the wrong direction. Don't wait til your levels tank, it's much easier to maintain good levels than it is to resurrect them once they drop.

Hum I was told it was. Then maybe my calcium is OK cause I take 3 different kinds a day. 2 chewable from Walmart them the pills from vitalady

Citrical makes several products: http://citracal.com/calcium-products.php - you have to look at what's in it.

As for the rest of it - stop with the Flintstones and get yourself some damned grown up vitamins. Prenatals even (that's what I take and I'm 62). You need to stop with the ADEKs. You probably don't need E; I didn't need A until 12 years out. Take the right amounts of the vitamins you need based on YOUR levels.

Latest posts

Back