Not New.... Just recycled

CaraOC

Credentialed Bitch
Hey folks. Anyone remember me? This group totally got me through my DS recovery.. Absolute best place for accurate information and support. I have referred many to this site. My up to date is I have lost all the weight I can. I've got from about 300 lbs to now 125 lbs. I am 5 feet tall and I have swinging sagging skin all over the place. I bend over naked in front of a mirror and it looks lie two hotdogs hanging in front of me. Blah Blah, I'm off to Mexico Sunday for skin removal. I'm having full body lift, boobs, thighs, bat wings, face and neck with upper and lower eyes. Literally head to two. I do not want to go up and down to Monterrey so I'm doing two weeks and having it done in two rounds. Balls to the wall kinda before I chicken out. I figured I'd check back in with all ya'll hear and see what information and advice you all have...

I remember you! Best of luck with your surgery. Please post again to let us know how it all turns out. And just because we like having you around.

Hey CaraOC ! One of my friends has asked me to speak with a woman (someone I don't know but I'm happy to help) who is looking into a tummy tuck in Mexico. As far as I know, that's the only procedure she's interested in. I'm going to speak with her about various options for someone who only wants one procedure. Can you provide me with a link to info about your surgeon and his practice? There are so many surgeons in Mexico, some great and others not so much, and if she does decide to go to Mexico, I want her to have a good option.
Thanks so much!

Hey folks. Anyone remember me? This group totally got me through my DS recovery.. Absolute best place for accurate information and support. I have referred many to this site. My up to date is I have lost all the weight I can. I've got from about 300 lbs to now 125 lbs. I am 5 feet tall and I have swinging sagging skin all over the place. I bend over naked in front of a mirror and it looks lie two hotdogs hanging in front of me. Blah Blah, I'm off to Mexico Sunday for skin removal. I'm having full body lift, boobs, thighs, bat wings, face and neck with upper and lower eyes. Literally head to two. I do not want to go up and down to Monterrey so I'm doing two weeks and having it done in two rounds. Balls to the wall kinda before I chicken out. I figured I'd check back in with all ya'll hear and see what information and advice you all have...
I remember you! Welcome back!

I remember you, bearmom, but like everything else in my life, not very clearly. sad!
I haven't made it back here too often, but recall also communicating with you on Facebook, which I'm also not a frequent visitor. I keep telling myself I will check in here more often, but then life keeps dropping blasts and bombs

Latest posts

Back