New to Site

Laurie

Laurie
I have just joined. Been pretty ill and need to re-focus on getting back on track. There is a gal that I met at Dr K's office who mentioned this site. You will know who she is when I tell you that her nails are beautiful -- and she is pretty awesome herself. She is the one who told me that Protein will help and she was correct

LO L @southernlady how did you guess it was me? I'm glad it has helped I couldn't imagine someone who seem to have more problems than me well besides @DSRIGGS. These people can get you together. when you feel comfortable enough tell your story so they know where to begin and help you @Laurie

Last edited:
LO L @southernlady how did you guess it was me? I'm glad it has helped I couldn't imagine someone who seem to have more problems than me well besides @DSRIGGS. These people can get you together. when you feel comfortable enough tell your story so they know where to begin and help you @Laurie
It was the nails! That and I knew you had been there recently

Hi @Laurie! I do remember you from Dr. K's when we were all sitting in his waiting room. I'm so glad you made it to the site!

Refresh my memory -when did you have your surgery? I hope you are well on the road to recovery with your illness. Is this DS or a non-DS related illness? Glad to know that the extra protein @Charris mentioned have been helpful.

Latest posts

Back