My sister died of a massive stroke Sunday morning.

Oh no, Barb! I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm sending up good thoughts for you and your family, but please be sure to take care of yourself!

Barb,

I just saw this and I am so sorry for your loss. You deserve a break so my best wishes that the karma train is bringing a huge shipment of the Good stuff for you.

Oh good Lord Barb. I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family.

I am so sorry to read this. I have been visiting with my brother the past two days and have just felt compelled to make sure my grandkids see him, know him and spend some time in his world. We do need to go out of our way to make these imprints in our memories, both for us and for them. We can never know what the future holds or how long we will be of this earth. It sounds like you have had many good memories with your sister and I hope those will carry you through the shock of her passing. My thoughts are with you.

oh Honey, just seeing this - have been indisposed. I am so sorry you are having all this insanity in your life right now. Hugs to you

Latest posts

Back