mounjaro and ozempic

It's been so long since I've posted here had ds 9 years ago. Highest weight 350.. lowest 180....bounced back to 220. I'm 5'10. I started taking monjarou 6 months ago and back down to 190. If I didn't lose a single pound I would still take these shots. It's been a miracle for my gas and stomach pain. Even with low carb and rounds of Flagyl I had the grosses farts and bm. I'd be doubled over with gas cramps 5 out of 7 days a week. Since taking these I'm not afraid to travel with friends and don't have to be home by 5pm before stomach cramps would start. I did not have these results with ozempic just monjarou... If struggling like I was I would give it a shot and those judging you let it go.

Mandy I'm glad Monjarou has helped you, and hope no one here would be judgemental. Lord knows most of us have experienced more than enough judgement as it is. Do what's best for you and don't worry about the opinion of others who can't possibly know what you have been through.

Mandy, that is so interesting, I'm on Mounjuro and I've had less gas, but still some. I'm happy for you.

In case anyone is interested, here is my crazy Mounjuro update.

I have not gotten on a scale in about 5 years, I go by the way my jeans fit. I got into my thin jeans about a month ago and they felt a little looser. I thought I need to see how much I weigh.

Well, I'm down to 124.6, which is 6 pounds less than my lowest weight after my DS and I have not weighed that little since I was 17 (after losing 40 pounds for the first time - yep, I gained that back in 18 months).

I most likely lost 15 to 20 pounds on this in 3 months I exercise a lot, I walk 30 miles a week, so that is a pound a week of calorie burning - so that is about 10 pounds - and I cut out sweets which is a pound a month, so that is was mostly likely 12 pounds there. I bet the drug got me 3 to 8 pounds over 3 months, and what I cut out was the rest. There is my 15 to 20 pounds,

It's way too thin. Here are some thoughts on my journey

• NO side effects at all. 60% of people have side effects, I got lucky I guess.
  • I started out at 2.5 mg, then the next month 5 mg, and then 7.5 mg the month after that.
  • Until the 7.5, I really did not feel a huge impact, never lost my appetite, and only this last two weeks I have really felt the impact.
  • In general, I just felt full longer, the food noise was a bit more quiet. Still eat meals as big as before, maybe less snacks. Phentermine actually made me not want to eat. This did not until the 7.5 mg
  • I cut out all sugar. I used to have one sweet thing a day, an ice cream cone, a slice of cake, etc. I stopped all of that - and yes, I still want it.
  • I cut out almost all carbs. pasta, bread, etc. but kept my morning latte. I’m sure the DS helped here.
  • I think cutting sugar and carbs really helped.
  • I did a week of hard-core hiking in Iceland, and I bet that knocked off 5 to 7 pounds.

I don't like that I don't want to eat now and that after 5 bites, i have no interest in food. This only happened after I started taking 7.5 mg.

Got the weight off. Yes! The the challenge will be to keep it off, I think no sweets and few carbs is the game, lets see if I can do that

Latest posts

Back