Life is AMAZING!!!!

DuodenalSwitchaRoo

Taking a long scenic route!
So I've been quiet....but I've been busy!

This last week has really proved to me life is going to be good again. On Saturday we went to a friends BBQ in South Wales. She gave me a pair of jeans, size 32uk. On Sunday we went to a charity BBQ at my in-laws and on a whim I tried on those tiny 32uk (28us!!) Jeans and OMG!!! THEY FIT!!!! Awesome for me, bad news for bank account!

On Tuesday we went to Legoland in Windsor as a treat for my stepson as he got wonderful grades on his end of year report. And.......drumroll please! I WENT ON RIDES!!!! Not a lot of rides but I was able to go on the swinging pirate ship....I forgot how much that downswing terrifies me lol, I was screaming like a little girl! I also rode my first roller coaster since I was 13 years old! Was the best day ever.

We planned Legoland a week prior and my sweet husband got me a new wheelchair. A skinny person wheelchair that fits through doors and isles and is NORMAL :) At Legoland I did not get a single horrid comment or stare.....I was just another person in the crowd. What an amazing feeling :)

I love my DS!!! Without it, the feelings of glee I have had in the past week would not have been possible.

So yeah. With all the good stuff happening I am looking forward to kicking it up a notch diet wise. I still have a wound and cannot get in the pool yet but I have started some physical therapy which will help somewhat.

Life is awesome!

Fantastic update, Roo. I'm so happy for you!!!! And it's going to keep getting better and better from here!!!! You have a wonderful future ahead. :)

YAY!! That is so great to hear!!

DH and I are taking the kids to Six Flags (amusement park) this weekend!! We are BOTH going to go on rides for the first time in a looooong time. I can't wait to share (even remotely) in your joy!!

Latest posts

Back