Just waiting!

RobinRG

Hello! I have finished all my pre req.s required by my insurance co and am just waiting until they give the ok in late May! Then June 3 is my big day! The waiting is HARD!
I have had so much advice and much of it conflicts with all the rest! Just knowing there are so many success stories, including the one I live with, keeps me going!

Hello! I have finished all my pre req.s required by my insurance co and am just waiting until they give the ok in late May! Then June 3 is my big day! The waiting is HARD!
I have had so much advice and much of it conflicts with all the rest! Just knowing there are so many success stories, including the one I live with, keeps me going!

Robin please feel free to ask ANY questions here. There's no reason to be shy here because as SouthernLady has pointed out, we have many here who have had the very surgery you are going to have. If you've heard conflicting things and need some clarification, then just speak right up me friend! We're all excited for you....just 3 weeks away now! You are NOT in this alone.
:thumbsup:

Hi there, I had the sleeve for nearly 5 yrs before revising to the DS.
It worked great for me for the first several years.
I lost about 120 lbs pretty effortlessly.
I was diligent about my diet...I made sure to get my protein in and to stay away from carbs.
The surgery itself was a piece of cake. Had it on a Wednesday, went home on Thursday and back to work on Monday.
My advice to everybody no matter which surgery they're having is to walk walk walk as much as possible. It helps so much in so many ways.
Good luck!

Latest posts

Back