I've broken my weight loss surgery!!!

I find more joy in looser fitting clothes than what the scale says buy will admit that I've been a prisoner of the scale. It's such a love/hate thing.

Scale whore, I know. As long as I can use it as the piece of the puzzle to keep me on track I'm good with it. I know some folks can't, it impacts there emotions. I really wish new people would stay off and weigh once a week or once a month if needed. So many panic at the week 3 pause that so many deal with. Scale can be a friend or a enemy.

Scale whore, I know. As long as I can use it as the piece of the puzzle to keep me on track I'm good with it. I know some folks can't, it impacts there emotions. I really wish new people would stay off and weigh once a week or once a month if needed. So many panic at the week 3 pause that so many deal with. Scale can be a friend or a enemy.
I vote enemy!

I weighed daily but only charted weekly. Now I still chart monthly just to keep myself on track and rarely weigh beyond the 6th of each month. If you find yourself getting stress out over it, then I totally agree with Liz. And I was one of the very lucky ones-- I never had "pause' (love that) beyond one week. (Results not typical!)

I only weigh when I go to a doctors office.
My favorite "scale" is pants. I have loved watching them get bigger and bigger till they fall off.
I bought this really cute pair of jeans after 10 months and have set the button over twice. Time to do it again or get new jeans. The weight is just a number. The prize is new clothes!!!

I only weigh when I go to a doctors office.
My favorite "scale" is pants. I have loved watching them get bigger and bigger till they fall off.
I bought this really cute pair of jeans after 10 months and have set the button over twice. Time to do it again or get new jeans. The weight is just a number. The prize is new clothes!!!

I have to say too, I've used pants as a scale, and it is quite effective! Of course, it was amazing to me to finally actually WEAR pants, and not just the stretch kind :)

Latest posts

Back