Insurance denied

C.Caldwell

Larra
DianaCox
I requested Evidence of coverage from my HR Dept and Rep stated all Medical Coverage comes from my Healthcare Provider (UHC) and I can view other info on companies Intranet. Per Rep, she has no knowledge of EOC.

My main issue is my Dr is convinced his assistant/surgery Coordinator is submitting Appeal, however she never return calls. UHC says an appeal has not been submitted within 30 dayd and my Dr said appeal should've been submitted 2 weeks ago. Should I start and send his assistant an appeal letter from me to assist in the Appeal process? Maybe she would look @ the letter and take advantage of less work for her, But I don't know where to start.

UHC states a appeal must be submitted within 30 days.

What should I do?

Ok, I started it. If you look at the banner at the top, the part that’s black where your name is, you will see an envelop. That’s where the conversation is located. All you do is reply in there, like you do here. Just tell them what’s going on.

As to speak to the supervisor of HR - your company has the EoB or insurance contract. UHC has tens of thousands of contracts with EMPLOYERS, for the benefit of employees, and HR know who they can/must provide a copy to.

As to speak to the supervisor of HR - your company has the EoB or insurance contract. UHC has tens of thousands of contracts with EMPLOYERS, for the benefit of employees, and HR know who they can/must provide a copy to.
OK, sure will

Latest posts

Back