I'm APPROVED!!!!

Yvonne

Less than 24 hrs after submission. I asked to have it faxed to the surgeon's office and she said it was so early in the process that she didn't even have access to it. She had actually called the pre-cert. department to see if they needed anything else and came back to say "Happy Early Birthday, it's been approved". But she gave me the number directly to that department and told me to have them call that number and ask them to fax the approval over.

Next I have pre-op testing. Once that's signed off on by the surgeon, I do believe I can try to get a surgery date.

Hallelujah!

Now don't let us. Keep on the phone every day to make sure the right person at the surgeon's office has the approval in hand, and keep asking for a date. You are almost there.

Less than 24 hrs after submission. I asked to have it faxed to the surgeon's office and she said it was so early in the process that she didn't even have access to it. She had actually called the pre-cert. department to see if they needed anything else and came back to say "Happy Early Birthday, it's been approved". But she gave me the number directly to that department and told me to have them call that number and ask them to fax the approval over.

Next I have pre-op testing. Once that's signed off on by the surgeon, I do believe I can try to get a surgery date.
Excellent news! Congrats!

Latest posts

Back