Horrible feet pain

No, 1200 was divided into 4 doses. By the time I was up to 7200, it was 6 doses a day.
Oh ok i was like wow. B4 going in the hospital i was on 1200 3 times a day. And 1800 at night b4 bed. I With everything that was going on they stopped all my medications and son you know when they restarted they are building it up back slowly to the high dose just can't go from nothing to the high dosage so hopefully that's what it is and will fix it

Im one of those who say narcotics doesn't work on nerve pain. When you have surgery or something broken take a narcotic and it stops the pain for some hours TILL ITS TIME TO TAKE MORE.Take them with nerve pain. A little tiny bit it helps. VERY LITTLE. You went from what dose to 2400 for it to work?

IM SO MISERABLE IN PAIN WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN.
Oh nothing takes away all my pain but narcotics and gabapentin reduced my pain a lot. I took baclofen as well for muscle spasms. I could function better with these drugs but I am weaned off and now my pain doctor doesn't treat people with intractable pain syndromes anymore. He said the DEA made it too hard for him. I was hoping to come back one day because I like him and he's black. It's was hard enough being treated like a drug seeker at the pharmacy that it was nice not to be treated that way at my doctor's.

My pain dr had prescribed 2 800 mg in morning and at night but then reduced it because he said that was too high and not recommended anymore. I had to work my way up to 2400 mg though and was as I could tolerate it and still be able to drive. It was enough to stop this infernal itching in my leg bones.

Oh ok i was like wow. B4 going in the hospital i was on 1200 3 times a day. And 1800 at night b4 bed. I With everything that was going on they stopped all my medications and son you know when they restarted they are building it up back slowly to the high dose just can't go from nothing to the high dosage so hopefully that's what it is and will fix it
really hope that is the answer so this can be fixed!

If it is neuropathy, the other epileptic drug used is lyrica, now available as a generic

If prescribed, and not covered by insurance, go yo goodrx, you will literally save thousands over the course of a year

Latest posts

Back