Hooray, I Have Osteopenia

I am fairly neurotic. Yet it seem like the older I get, I have less f u c k s to give. (Spell check does not cooperate when I try to drop F bombs.) When I think of some the risky behaviors I lived through, taking Prolia doesn't bother me. Sometimes it seem like I've been lucky to live long enough to have some of the problems that accompany aging. The older I get, more I get concerned about comfort.
You sound like MrSue.

I told him about these publications. He thought for a moment. Then it was, ”So you’re 74 years old, and you take it ten years and your bones are less fragile for ten years, and then you’re 84?”

He was apparently reading the “Best if Used By” date on the bottom of my foot and noticed that I probably didn’t need to focus on the REAL long term effects…lol.

I am fairly neurotic. Yet it seem like the older I get, I have less f u c k s to give. (Spell check does not cooperate when I try to drop F bombs.) When I think of some the risky behaviors I lived through, taking Prolia doesn't bother me. Sometimes it seem like I've been lucky to live long enough to have some of the problems that accompany aging. The older I get, more I get concerned about comfort.
I don’t have fuck on the words not allowed list.

I saw the doctor at Yale last week. They’re having a conference to discuss what to do with me treatment wise.

Unfortunately, my doctor is retiring at the end of the year, but I’m going to stay with one of her colleagues who was trained by them bc I’ve been so happy with them.

...When I think of some the risky behaviors I lived through, taking Prolia doesn't bother me. ....

Hmm.. the risky behavior allusion made me think... long gone are the days when faced with an unknown party pill.. I'd say "I'll do one if you do one"

I don’t have fuck on the words not allowed list.
I believe it is a problem with my software. Since updating either our computer or some of our software we've been encountering problems with spellcheck. I can't recall any other specific words at this time, yet many of them are not on the list of seven things you can't say on television.

Latest posts

Back