Heroes are great; just not in MY family.

It's definitely smoky here in NorCal. I'm staying with friends, and their toddler is desperate to get outside and run around (and everyone else is desperate to let him!). All indoor playgrounds have been selling out as parents try to entertain cooped up kids. I made my first visit to Chuck E Cheese today as a result.
My sincere sympathy.

It's definitely smoky here in NorCal. I'm staying with friends, and their toddler is desperate to get outside and run around (and everyone else is desperate to let him!). All indoor playgrounds have been selling out as parents try to entertain cooped up kids. I made my first visit to Chuck E Cheese today as a result.
You know, I’ve NEVER been to one. Never plan on going. But yeah, letting the kids out to play is critical to adult sanity.

When we were in MT, we were inside almost all the time, but unlike kids or cats who can potty inside, the dog has to be walked which meant the human was also exposed to the smoke. I already had asthma so seldom walked her but it did trigger dh’s asthma.

Latest posts

Back