Hello

Hi and welcome! Where did you get your surgery done and how has it been for the last 13 years?

Hi and welcome! Where did you get your surgery done and how has it been for the last 13 years?
Hi,
I got my surgery at Kennestone in Marietta, GA by Dr. Dennis Smith. I had a lot of issues with vitamin and lab work compliance in the first several years that have had long lasting consequences. I've been trying to fix things over the last few years and recently joined a DS group on Facebook and it has been helpful to get more education about our nutritional needs. How about you?

Hi,
I got my surgery at Kennestone in Marietta, GA by Dr. Dennis Smith. I had a lot of issues with vitamin and lab work compliance in the first several years that have had long lasting consequences. I've been trying to fix things over the last few years and recently joined a DS group on Facebook and it has been helpful to get more education about our nutritional needs. How about you?
Your surgeon taught my surgeon about that time frame. Mine was Dr. Boyce and he had just started doing the DS in 2010 and mentored with Dr. Smith.

Hi,

I had my surgery done at Rex Bariatrics by Dr. Ng in Raleigh, NC. I've had relatively few issues (knock on wood) due to the surgery; however, the DS inadvertently found a cancerous tumor in the part of the stomach that was removed, so it ended up way more beneficial than expected. :)

If I hadn't found this site, I would be so clueless about our nutritional needs.

Latest posts

Back