Happy birthday Jackie

Happy belated birthday! If enough fun was not had, you should continue festivities through the week!

I guess it's all realitive! this afternoon I am celebrating being able to move my two old cars back to the street in front of my rental, having had to park elsewhere for two days while waiting for the city to do whatever they were going to do. (about 10 minutes worth of sealing cracks, looks like)

and tomorrow, I'm looking forward to being able to have a hot shower at home since last Friday when the hot water stopped working.

so, yep, living the dream.

thanks for the birthday wishes, folks.

I guess it's all realitive! this afternoon I am celebrating being able to move my two old cars back to the street in front of my rental, having had to park elsewhere for two days while waiting for the city to do whatever they were going to do. (about 10 minutes worth of sealing cracks, looks like)

and tomorrow, I'm looking forward to being able to have a hot shower at home since last Friday when the hot water stopped working.

so, yep, living the dream.

thanks for the birthday wishes, folks.
I hate when real life gets in the way of our nonstop partying.

Happy birthday. Sorry I missed it it I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you and your posts hoping this year brings you joy and serenity.

Latest posts

Back